Reply Adult Furries Guild
All Ur Cheese Belong to Me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:39 pm
You can wall jump light wood. To do that you have to run, jump, hit the wood so you are running against it, then jump and as you jump turn in the opposite direction so you can then turn back to the wood and get your mouse to start running against the wood so you can jump again. So if you were climbing on the right side it would look like right, up, left, right, up, left, right and so on.

I'm playing right now so if anyone else is let me know what room you are in and I'll join you.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:15 am
Heh, there was these two guys who were trolling my room, either they'd beg the shaman for beach balls to play with, or one of them would sit there and cry if the other one died, and neither would actually do anything productive.

So I become shaman, and it's an easy level where I don't have to do anything, and I say "Why do I always get the easy levels". And people say "It happens sometimes" and "Troll people then".

And the two trolls are whining about balls again, so I'm like "Balls?" and I make cannonballs appear next to them. razz The other people in the room were laughing their asses off. I was laughing so hard people were staring at me.

Sadly the next level one of the guys was shaman and he screwed me over, but oh well.

Next time I was shaman, it was a mostly easy level with soulmates and I accidently got two soulmates stuck with planks between each other and I couldn't do crap.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:11 pm
Lol are you playing now? Still can't add you for some reason. ;__;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:01 pm
Seems I can only add people if they're online.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:46 pm
Some guy, I think his name was vlad or something, called me a noob because I have 400+ cheese won and he has cheeze in the tens of thousands.

Even though he usually got in the top 5 when collecting cheese, I would sometimes get first cheese and rub it in his face.

And then he admitted to hacking and I said that only noobs hack.

And then when he was shaman on the collapsing bridge level he failed. Usually the easy way to do it is put balloons under the bridge, or maybe an anchored plank, to keep it from collapsing. He let it collapse, and then proceeded to put this ackward looking bridge across the gap using planks at strange vertical angles. It worked but looked so stupid and required so much extra material... (the easy way is using long planks anchored together resting on invisible short planks)

I called him a noob shaman and he put me on ignore. surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:22 pm
I don't know if you guys have been playing it lately but they've added a bunch of new features.

* Forums linked to your account

* Tribes you can join

* more items

* The ability to vote whether you like a user map or not. Maps that have a low vote are removed.

* Halloween items that you get for winning halloween maps. First time you win spider earrings, second you win a pumpkin head, third you win a skull mask.

* Halloween map ("666") which appears randomly. You're on a broom flying and you have to chase a cheese with bat wings that appears and disappears at random.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sadinda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:54 pm
I've been playing a bunch lately. ^.^
I just got the 666 map  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2