Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
whats cool about fasting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you like that
  yes
  no
View Results

OG B4113R

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:28 pm
hey didnt you notice when u fast your like "im gonna eat everything on the table" but after you just end up eating some dates and drink milk then your full  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:09 pm
OG B4113R
hey didnt you notice when u fast your like "im gonna eat everything on the table" but after you just end up eating some dates and drink milk then your full

Yes it's very beautiful .
I swear to god since the begining of Ramadan I never felt thirsty or hungry biggrin .
Actually this is the first year I really fast Ramadan as real Muslim .
Not like other people who sleep till Maghrib (Sunset) Prayer , thanks Allah I read Qura'n , pray at Masjed all the five prayers , read in religious books .
It's very beautiful month really biggrin , this is the first year I ever feel really happy that Ramadan came .
May Allah guide us and the humanity for the true path .  

fancy hossasm

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:23 am
Yup, Hesham has gone very religious smile wink

Well I kinda eat a lot. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:03 am
sweatdrop i make the food so i am obliged to eat XD

one other thing thats makes me love fasting is that it helps us project positive thoughts for the future

if you fee hungry, thirsty or troubled, you know that salvation is soon. Maybe even this sunset! God will provide!

For the people who are not religious, Azan might be a bit depressing because prayer will break their worldly pleasure.

But azan al-maghrib (sun-set) makes them associate happy ideas with it.

just sharing my thoughts.  

WandySama

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Mysterious_Angel OwO
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:23 pm
fancy hossasm
OG B4113R

Yes it's very beautiful .
I swear to god since the begining of Ramadan I never felt thirsty or hungry biggrin .
Actually this is the first year I really fast Ramadan as real Muslim .
Not like other people who sleep till Maghrib (Sunset) Prayer , thanks Allah I read Qura'n , pray at Masjed all the five prayers , read in religious books .
It's very beautiful month really biggrin , this is the first year I ever feel really happy that Ramadan came .
May Allah guide us and the humanity for the true path .

Ameen!!! smile
Thats amazing that you didn't feel thirsy acctually me too I never felt thirsty this year xd i hope same ramadan comes next year with more of the muslims fast the whole Ramadan smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:26 am
drink 1 liter water before sleeping. heheh  

The_Pathan
Captain

Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out