Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Albino Mongoose

6,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:37 pm
Hey gang! Shoki here, on an alternate account because my main did indeed get banned.

Now, now...Put down your pitchforks and torches.

I just wanted to apologize for encouraging drama in the Guild. I got wrapped up in the lulz, and dragged out something much longer than it should have been. I know how I reacted to being attacked was not the best course of action and I'm sorry for LOLDRAMA-ing all over some of the threads. Arty and Mort have both been major gear-grinders for me, and I let a long-time standing irritation for them get the better of me when they did what they did. I am aware of how I should have acted.

I have been invited back to the Guild by a higher authority, but declined. I'm sure that coming back will just cause more problems eventually, and I'm not really attached to this Guild anymore so I felt no reason to re-join.

However, I do want the chance to defend myself...Hence the use of my alt that was already a member. Don't worry, I'll voluntarily quit him from the Guild after this.

ANYWAY...

I want to make it clear, do to the blatant insults and slander that have been thrown around in-Guild and outside it (by MODS here, no less)...That I am not a troll. I did not have the intention of trolling when I posted my original disagreement with Mort's statements or the subsequent discussion with Supernova.

I do admit to being snarky, and that the snarkiness has increased lately do real life s**t that I didn't tell anyone here about (not an excuse, just personal acknowledgment of my own short-comings). But I am not a troll, and I neither claim to know better than anyone else nor claim to be an expert on anything as I have been accused of. I also admit I missed the post where Mort explained I was banned from her thread, and only saw the later ones which simply said I was banned for X amount of time. I assumed she was attempting to ban me from the Guild entirely, and was a missunderstanding on my part. I take back the biting I did at her in regards to that particular issue.

If anyone wants to know more about what happened, feel free to PM my main account. I'm not going to re-open a can of worms here.

Again, for sorry reacting poorly. My bad y'all.

Also, sorry if this is TL;DR.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:04 am
Thread title reminds me of a NOFX album, and I think this is almost appropriate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNdKlR-T0C4  

Kaya is here

O.G. Fatcat

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:00 am
Sure your not a troll, if it was for "Real reasons" then wouln't one warrant an explanation rather then putting the blame on others?
If it is true I am sorry to hear that... but if it is just an excuse well then this is my response if it is just that "an excuse"....

"well bye bye, hope to never see you again unless your grown the ******** up through with your crap."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:19 pm
I'm locking this thread so people don't turn this into a bitchfest neutral I know what happened, but it's in the past, we don't need to keep throwing insults around.  

Af Mas

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff