Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Can any one help me out?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaybunnyoflove

9,300 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Piepitcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image
I keep seeing this in my vitions, so i drow it and i dont know what it means. Can any one tell me what it means. please  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:34 am
The Theban script above the triangles, starting at the top and moving deosil reads Earth, Air, Fire, Water. The four triangles correspond to those elements, the symbols in the circles that make up the circles around the triangles are used to mark the seasons. They look like they're mixed up though- because even though Air is Spring and Fire is Summer, it looks like Winter and Autumn were switched.

The next row is numbers, then are the signs of the zodiac- but they aren't aligned in a way that makes much sense as far as the houses, seasons or anything else goes.
Next you have celestial bodies in another random order. Then you have the phases of the moon, but that doesn't really make sense either because the representation of the moon phases doesn't match the orbit.

Then a series of hexagrams followed with a pentagram.

As for what it means? I think it means someone has been reading lots of books filled with symbols and put them all together in a random way that doesn't make much sense.

No offense, but the first clue is the fact that even though Theban script is used, the words are modern English. If it had significance I'd expect it not to be in English- maybe early Modern German if we trace it back to Heinrich Agrippa.

Then there's the flipping of Autumn and Winter glyphs- and the planets and signs don't match up in ways that make sense- especially since the outer ring marks seasons and lastly the moon phases don't make sense because they're opposite of how the moon actually travels around in regards to the planet.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games