Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]
[PRP] Black and Bronze (Ghibu and Aka'Ula)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image

Finally, finally a bit of peace and quiet. Ramisi had flown off just a little while ago after he outright shouted at her for being a pest. He was fuming, pacing, and just outright mad. He was mad at that blasted bird for pushing him to this point, but even more so he was angry with himself for yelling at her like that.

His heart sank as he thought about it. Ramisi didn't deserve to be treated like that. Sure, she was annoying and she never knew when to be quiet, but she was just trying to help. He couldn't explain it, but he felt an odd attachment to his bird companion. At first he merely tolerated her because she could help him get what he wanted, but now it was more than that. She was a part of him, and hurting her hurt him just as much.

"Ramisi!" He called, "Ramisi, I'm sorry! Please come back!" His plea echoed across the lands for a moment before he sighed, slumping down onto the ground. He wouldn't blame her if she went away for good this time, but he desperately wanted to make it up to her...

"I miss you already."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:37 am
Ghibu and Chapua were home and settled. They were in the routine now of going out and hunting and then resting and getting to know the other pride members, some they knew, some they didn't. It was all they had dreamed and more and they couldn't have been happier to finally find home.

"What we going to do now then? Was a good hunt." Chapua chirped happily upon Ghibu's back.

"I am not sure, it was a good hunt but a hard one. I am tired!" She laughed and pretended to fall making Chapua take to the air. It was something she did quite often, a little joke between them but it didn't stop Chapua getting annoyed about it.

"Ghibu really!" He chirped at her before flying back and this time resting on her neck. They really were quite the pair.

Remove

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:53 am
Aka'Ula flicked an ear as he heard a chirp nearby. He could tell it wasn't Ramisi, but he looked in that direction anyway, seeing a lioness and her bird companion messing around, looking as though they were having a lot of fun.

He sat up once more and watched them for a moment. He could only hope that one day he'd have that sort of fun relationship with Ramisi, but he was having a hard time learning how to be... Well, anything but what he was now. He was so bitter all the time and had a jaded view of the world, and try as she might to try to change it, Ramisi had so far been unsuccessful. But she tried, and that was what really got to him.

"Hello." He called to them, trying his best to smile and look friendly despite his current mood. "Sorry to interrupt you, but you haven't seen my friend, have you?" He felt so odd asking for help like this, but he knew that would be what Ramisi wanted. She loved it when he made an effort to be social. "She's a hawk... With golden feathers and a black ring around her neck."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:13 am
They both stopped and turned as the male said hello to them. Ghibu smiled and then looked a little sad when he said he couldn't find his bonded.

"What's her name? Chapua can go look for her if you want? I could keep you company while he looks for her." Ghibu offered almost instantly. She didn't recognise the lion and wondered whether he was a rogue who had joined as he had called her his friend not bonded but she could be wrong.

"Yeah I can go look for her, would be easy enough." He happily chirped fluttering around on Ghibu's back. They were a strange pair, they had grown up fast during the earthquake but they still knew how to have a good time. They had never let themselves get upset over being lost when they couldn't find home and so now they were home they were making up for lost time!

Remove

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:34 pm
"Her name is Ramisi, but I wouldn't bother." He shook his head, "If she doesn't want to be found, nobody will find her until she does, I'm afraid." He sighed. He so desperately wished that he could take back all the things that he had said to her, but as with everything in his life, it couldn't be undone. He could only move forward, never back.

"Thank you for the offer, though." He managed a small smile, "It's nice to know that my fellow pride members are helpful. I'm new here." He explained. That was what lions did when they met each other, right? And... Oh yeah, they usually introduced themselves.

"My name is Aka'Ula, by the way." He sounded rather awkward. Clearly he wasn't used to doing much talking. Ramisi usually handled most of that. Either that, or she was so annoying that he had to speak up and correct what ever she was saying about him. "Er... What are your names?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:56 am
"Well if you are sure..." Both Ghibu and Chapua would have been more then happy to go look for them but if he said not to then they would respect his wishes. Ghibu could feel the disappointment rolling off Chapua though, he had been eager to get up and fly about somewhat.

"It's nice to meet you, I am Ghibu and this is Chapua." Ghibu smiled as she spoke, her youthfulness showing completely in how she moved and spoke and the energy she seemed to have.

"You are new? I am sure you will fit in fine. We only just returned." Chapua spoke this time and Ghibu smiled as he did. The pair were so closely intuned together that one would easily speak for the other and vice versa.

"Are you and Ramisi recently bonded then?" Ghibu couldn't help but ask, she was just too curious.

Remove

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff