Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Just thought you'd like to know

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:42 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/direct-link-your-tank-please/t.62974991_recent/?_gaia_t_=626&mygntcid=2510443

This is one of the reasons your profits are down and it has been going on a long time now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:48 pm
At the moment, glowing tanks are not showing in signatures the booty grab sign, but you can see the fish glowing and click. Also very few are glowing. So my guess is that not many are able to play right now.  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

Annie Felis

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:34 pm
Actually, not even the direct links work all the time. I log into my alt with Opera to play my tank when it's glowing, and I can't play any other tanks because the direct link most people use is just that: a link to the same window that pops up when you click the tank anyway. The game won't load. The only way it works is if I click on a link that resizes and centers the tank, and removes the sig (like how they have in Pure Grunny).

Which I don't understand why people won't use the resized/no sig link like Pure Grunny does, because it gets both you and your players more gold.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:02 pm
Thanks, that explains it. Direct links in sigs don't seem to work, but the ones in the bg threads do. That has been the only way I've been able to play for a long time now.  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:48 pm
Some people like me have no clue about this pure grunny thing your talking about. But maybe I just need to stalk aqauariums more.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:55 pm
azndreams
Some people like me have no clue about this pure grunny thing your talking about. But maybe I just need to stalk aqauariums more.

Pure Grunny is a BGT I run; its for all tanks with Grunny Subs. What I did was include two different types of direct tank links in each post.  

HellsConfessor

Annie Felis

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:36 pm
HellsConfessor
azndreams

Pure Grunny is a BGT I run; its for all tanks with Grunny Subs. What I did was include two different types of direct tank links in each post.

And I'm quite happy that you do run it, and I thank you. Tanks with Grunnies can net you a little more profit from Giftboxes, and almost all the PG tanks are high-trigger and high-payout. The resizing/sig removal link to tanks is especially nice, you get more gold that way. I've taken to using that link format for my own bump thread, just so everybody can grab.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:46 pm
HellsConfessor
azndreams

I checked it out. It is a very nice set up.  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces