Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Delgado Mi Corizon's profile. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:16 pm
I think a week maybe but in all honesty does that really matter?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:18 pm
Because many people in this guild who RP didnt post a Profile there i been here almost a year  

yurescapex

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:21 pm
yeah ive only been here for about two weeks and i have one, but i knew a large number were coming in so fast that not everyone made a profile here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:40 pm
Zadoc the 27th
haha thats a good fighting spirit to have there man. but remember level night is the one in the rps who rashly attempts to fight everyone and truly post one liners. point being its nice to meet you my name is Ben

Sorry about the outburst...and fudge thanks for clearing that up, to me it seemed like you were treating me as an idiot...my name is Jesse and it's nice too meet you all.  

Schon Foust

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:00 pm
urobsessionxx2
Because many people in this guild who RP didnt post a Profile there i been here almost a year

That's because there is an event going on that doesn't require a profile and also because Pummel just told everyone that once the event ended she was completely remodeling the RP thread and trashing all the old profiles...

With that being said, I don't see a reason why they should go through making a profile from there. But they should make one to post in their own profile... In other news, this is a bit late, buuuuut...

~OFFICIAL CREW WELCOME~
If you don't know already, I'm the battle mod, Liger and Pummel (the person I mentioned before) is the RP mod. Either way, welcome. Me and my digimon welcome you... and on behalf of the other mobs I would like to approve this profile for commenting rofl

P.S if any of you respond in a serious manner towards my joke you will say hello to my many blades stare

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff