Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos
My [version of a] Legacy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xe brat prince

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:02 pm
Comments are loved! I enjoy knowing what other people think of my Simmies and their lives.

I won't be following the rules to a T. Why? Because:
-I love my mods, and they are not going to be shunned. >=[
- I refuse to upload anything to the exchange.
- I intend on using custom items, too. But only decoration items.

EPs I have
University
Nightlife
OFB
Seasons
Bon Voyage
Free Time
Apartment Life

Mods Used
Inteenimater
CAS Face template default replacements + a bunch of random clothes default replacements
Poseboxes (for pics)
Tattoo + hair (for guys) overlay boxes
Real anatomy (although you won't be seeing anything in my pics)
See Them 2
Autonomous Casual Romance
No Friends Needed for careers
Plastic surgery for teens
Random fixes from Simbology + simwardrobe
Checkbook
Gender Preference

Any more used will be added, these are just what I'm pretty sure I'll use.

Legacy Handicaps
Storyteller - Because I always write stories behind my Sims. Worth 1 point.
Matriarch - Because it seems like fun. Worth 1 point.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:11 pm
The Founder

Legacy

Lily Femme

User Image
(No editing, besides cropping)

Aries
6 sloppy/neat, 9 shy/outgoing, 5 lazy/active, 2 serious/playful, 4 grouchy/nice

Turned on by red hair and a fit body, turned off by zombies.

Popularity aspiration
Become The Law lifetime want
Music and Dance hobby

Starting out in college (Sim State University)
Major: Political Science

Meet Lily Femme. She comes from a family where the women are the movers and shakers, money makers, and foundation of the family. Being raised in an environment as such of course effected the young Lily. She grew up to be a strong, independant young woman whose college major is Political Science, because she wants to become The Law.

In her first semester of college at Sim State University, Lily joined the Tri-Var greek house, and quickly became interested in the head girl, Heather. Although she holds no true feelings for the girl yet, she continues to flirt to see if it will go anywhere.
Not too long afterwards she realized she was a lesbian. This hardly changed her future plans, except for the fact that any children she would have would have to be adopted. Oh well.

[picture]
After a full semester at college, a lamp was found outside Lily's dorm with her name on it. Seeing some strange dusty writing, she of course rubbed it. Out popped a genie, who granted her three wishes. Her first wish was for money, seeing as she was terribly low and bills were to be paid that day. Her second wish was beauty, because despite her all-ready good looks she wanted to be more beautiful, thinking about snagging a special someone. Her third wish was for peace of mind because she figured that would be useful, considering how hard college is.

[picture]
One day when Heather came to visit Lily at her dorm, Lily got the bright idea to greet her by attacking her with kisses. Heather seemed pleased, and afterwards Lily realized that she was beginning to feel true feelings for Heather, instead of just having fun with the girl as they had previously been doing.

User Image
After passing sophomore year with flying colours, Lily was definitley proud of herself. Her first semester of sophomore year she got the term paper out of the way quickly, not wanting to have to do it last minute.

User Image
After another while of being together, Lily and Heather felt it was time to take it to the next level. They got hot and heavy, and during this Lily realized she had fallen hard for the tanned blonde whom she'd come to call her best friend.
Although Lily is not certain she wants to spend her whole life with Heather, the pair are a match made in heaven.

User Image
After a long time of debate, Lily finally decided she wanted to dedicate her life to Heather. She asked Heather to marry her, and she accepted. Lily is nervous about this decision, but at she feels as if she's done the right thing.

User Image
Senior year. Lily made it through junior year with straight As, making the deans list. She's been the perfect student throughout her entire college career. Now that it's her last year, she is debating asking her fiance to move in with her so they can move out together. Only time will tell what she chooses to do.

User Image
In the end Lily didn't ask Heather to move in with her. She graduated college and moved out, building a small and rather tacky home. She is certain that when she finds the job she wants she will be able to build it into something worth living in.

As of yet she had not intentions of actually marrying Heather, or asking her to move in. The house can hardly support Lily alone, but Heather does miss her college girlfriend, even if her girlfriend doesn't really miss her.
Heather is a playable in the Tri-Var house. It wasn't until after they got engaged and Heather's ring was red that I realized she was a romance sim. Should be interesting.

After building the house Lily only has 33$ to her name, and is hoping a job in the Law career pops up soon so she can get a job. If not, she feels like she'd be forced to settle for something else, which she of course doesn't want to do.
Although after a very kind man who called himself Mr. Humble dropped by, giving Lily a package that turned out to be a computer she sold her own and obtained 900$ for it, giving her a little more to stand on.

User Image
A new house and a new life deserve a new look, right? Lily's hair had gotten a little long during college anyway, so she just kept it that way, looking elegant with her new hairstyle and leather get-up.

Lily's skills after college: 2 cooking, 1 mechanical, 5 charisma, 6 body, 2 logic, 4 creativity, 5 cleaning.
Lily's interests after college: 0 politics, 4 crime, 10 food, 6 money, 10 entertainment, 1 health, 9 environment, 10 culture, 10 fashion, 5 sports, 5 work, 3 school, 5 paranormal, 5 weather, 4 toys, 3 travel, 4 animals, 5 sci-fi.

User Image
"Dear Diary,
Heather and I have grown apart... I think she's seeing other people. I guess that's okay, because even though I love her I don't want to marry a slut. Besides, I have a crush on my new friend, Beverly. She's a Home Video Editor, which is pretty neat. One day she invited me to go downtown with a group, and I accepted. It was loads of fun, and when everyone started thinning out I asked her on a date. What a time we had! I definitely like this woman, and I hope that we can continue dating... But I have to break it off with Heather. I'm not going to sink down to her level worse than I all ready have. But I don't regret it at all. Maybe this will be the thing that makes Heather realize that she needs to change... I doubt it. At least this will be better for the both of us, no matter how much it may hurt.
- Love Lily"

User Image
"Dear Diary,
I did it... It was the hardest thing I've ever done, but it's done. She begged and pleaded, even went to the lengths to say she would change for me. But I don't believe it. I've never caught her, but her reputation precedes her and I know better than to take her word.
She's upset, understandably. But when she left, we kissed. Hopefully for the last time... I'm not sure I ever want to see her again. Not because I hate her, but because I think it would be hard. Hopefully I didn't screw everything up... Hopefully Beverly is the right path for me.
- Love Lily"

User Image
"Dear Diary,
Finally! A job opened up in my career path, and I snatched it up as quickly as I could. I'm starting off as a paralegal, and the work is intense. However I'm more than happy to be doing it because bills need to be paid, and this is my ticket to the top!"

User Image
"Dear Diary,
My days as a paralegal were short lived. With my college experience and natural talents, they promoted me to a personal injury attorney very quickly. Lucky me! Hopefully I won't have to be in this position for long.
- Love Lily"

User Image
"Dear Diary,
I know it's a little soon after Heather... But I couldn't help myself. I asked Beverly to marry me, and she accepted! I'm bursting with joy. Time to break out the party supplies and have ourselves a wedding! I all ready know that Beverly is loyal, and she's a sweetheart. I hope this works out.
- Love Lily"

Beverly
Virgo
9 sloppy/neat, 2 shy/outgoing, 6 lazy/active, 3 serious/playful, 5 grouchy/nice

Turned on by fatness and swimwear, turned off by underwear.

Knowledge aspiration
Become Chief Of Staff lifetime want
Science hobby

Skills: 2 cooking, 4 mechanical, 2 charisma, 5 body, 4 logic, 7 creativity, 3 cleaning.
Interests: 7 politics, 2 crime, 5 food, 6 money, 10 entertainment, 1 health, 0 environment, 10 culture, 3 fashion, 7 sports, 6 work, 4 school, 3 paranormal, 8 weather, 4 toys, 1 travel, 4 animals, 5 sci-fi.

User Image
"Dear Diary,
I was right, I got promoted fairly quickly to a family lawyer. However, after a prank a very wealthy client and his mother pulled on me to see if I could handle myself, I got promoted again! I am now an international corporate lawyer. I am doing very well, and I am so excited to see how this goes. Hopefully I can keep impressing the big guys enough so I can work my way to be the law. I know I can do it, and with Beverly by my side to support me it'll happen in no time.
- Love Lily"

User Image
"Dear Diary,
We couldn't wait any longer. Our jobs never coincided so we couldn't throw a party. Finally we just went to the court and had an intimate evening whispering sweet nothings and giving one another the rings. Quite enjoyable, although strange.
- Love Lily"

User Image
"Dear Diary,
We rebuilt our house after we got married. It was a good idea, we needed more room. Especially since we got the idea to adopt a child! Once our house is completed, we'll call the agency.
- Love Lily"

User Image
"Dear Diary,
Our new family member arrived today. I was at work, but Beverly was there to greet him. I am a little upset that it's a boy, I would have much preferred a girl. Beverly and I talked about it and we decided that once he's old enough we'll adopt again, and hope for a girl. The adoption agency doesn't let you choose, you see. I wish they did. Hopefully our next one will be a girl. At least Alvin looks like he could be a real child from Beverly and I, with skin near my own and hair similar to Bev's. He may not be my first choice, but at he's still part of the family... Maybe I can teach him not to be such a GUY."

User Image
"Dear Diary,
It was awful! The night of Alvin's birthday a burglar showed up. Luckily we have an alarm system installed into our home, and it went off as soon as she broke in. The police got there before she could loot anything and carted her away. Have fun in jail, you stupid b***h.
- Love Lily"

xe brat prince

Questionable Genius

xe brat prince

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:41 pm
Generation 2; Prospective Heirs

Seeing as two women cannot have children of their own together, all of Lily and Beverly's children will be adopted.
Their heir must be female.
Any child not capable/chosen of being the heir will not have many (if any) records kept.

User Image
Meet Alvin.
Aries
5 sloppy/neat, 8 shy/outgoing, 6 lazy/active, 3 serious/playful, 3 grouchy/nice
Interests at time of adoption: 3 politics, 3 crime, 2 food, 3 money, 7 entertainment, 4 health, 2 environment, 0 culture, 4 fashion, 9 sports, 4 work, 7 school, 4 paranormal, 4 weather, 6 toys, 8 travel, 4 animals, 4 sci-fi

Cannot be heir because of his gender.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:30 pm
I love your variation of a legacy. I think its cool smile

And I think Alvin is really cute! (well, for a BOY)  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Darth Kosher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:39 pm
YES!

Finally!! A Legacy (kind of, XD) that has the non-normal "finding husband" kind of motivation. I love it. I do. Continue it!

Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games