Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Themed Mini Lotto and Bump! - Dead.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And 10g for all.
  Whee!
View Results

skmt999

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:50 pm
Nevermind. An entire week, and not one person was interested. I guess I was wrong.

I figured there were a lot of people who'd think it was worth a shot to get parts for their Ninja outfit..... but meh. Maybe I'll try this in the CB.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:51 pm
Sitemap:

Post 1: Introduction. AKA, wtf is this all about?
Post 2: You are Here. xd
Post 3: Rules. Gotta have 'em.
Post 4: This week's Ticket Holders and Bump Participants.
Post 5: Blacklist. We'd better not need this.

Post 10: This week's Lotto Prizes! Go look see.  

skmt999

skmt999

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:52 pm
RULES:

1. Ticket holders need to come post AT LEAST once if they want to qualify for the Grand Prize. I want to know that the big winner is actually interested in Naruto and this Guild, and is willing to come back once in a while.
((To make this clear - if a person buys a ticket and never posts..... they don't win. Period.))

2. To follow #1, at the end of the week when that week's Winners are announced, the Winners need to post AT LEAST once more. In this post, each winner needs to post their preferences on the prizes. A numbered 1-4 list is good. That way, I can tally the lists up and send off the loot without having to PM everyone in turn and delay setting up the next week's Lotto/Bump. wink
((To make this clear - if one of the winners doesn't post at the end of the lotto, they are disqualified and a runner up will be selected. They are more than welcome to try again next week.))

3. BUMPING - if you want to participate in the Bump Contest, just number your posts.
It doesn't matter what else is in the post, whether you're talking to someone or just 'bump'ing. Put [bump #x] somewhere in each post. Or something similar. I DO go keep track, so no cheating. If you make a mistake, EDIT your post to fix it/them. Cheaters will be blacklisted.

4. To keep things fair and allow for the maximum winners... Bump and Lotto winners are SEPERATE. That means if you win one, you can't win the other. I encourage participation in both, and it does double the odds of winning something. Just keep in mind you won't be winning two things in one week.

5. Again, to keep things moderately fair - A maximum of 250 tickets per person.

6. It's hard to police, but please - No duplicate accounts (mules). If you see someone and their mule both on the ticket list, go ahead and report to me in PM. Don't make a big deal of it and post it everywhere, but I DO need to know. Cheaters will be blacklisted from the Lotto.

7. On bumping. No stretching the page. And I encourage light chat or even conversation over 'bump' 'poke' or heart

8. Because I'm sure people will ask. No refunds unless the whole thing gets cancelled. I'm pretty sure I won't get much in the way of donations to keep this thing running, I need to be sure I'm not bankrupting myself on this. If I make a profit on any given week, it will probably go to digging up a better Grand Prize.

9. Yes, I own both a Ninja Band and a Kitsune Mask. NO. I am not interested in donating them, selling them, lending them, or in any way parting from them. I worked damn hard for my goodies and I'm keeping them. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:53 pm
Ticket Holders:

Bumpers:  

skmt999

skmt999

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:54 pm
Blacklist:

domokun Keep it empty please. Behave. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:55 pm
ninja ::RESERVED:: ninja  

skmt999

skmt999

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:56 pm
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:57 pm

skmt999

skmt999

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:59 pm
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:10 pm
[+More]
  • Sea Green Sport Vest
  • Radicool Chill Trim Headband
  • Mami Pants
  • Mami Feet
  • Blue Longjohns
And I forgot that I can't add inventory items to an existing post. So bleh. Oops.

This week's Lotto Prizes are:

Grand Prize: Sea Green sports vest.

Radicool headband

Mami Pants

Mami feet

and Blue Longjohns.  

skmt999

skmt999

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:50 pm
Going to bed now. I guess this will see how 'active' the people in this guild are, and how many of them want small items. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:53 am
heart Right-o. It's Officially Monday now. I'll stop by to poke at the thread once in a while. No real need to bump it like crazy since it's really in no danger of slipping off the first page.

Meh, if it doesn't work out I'll probably just re-create it in the CB. I just picked up a few more Mami things just for this thing and sure enough I'M not going to wear them. xd  

skmt999

skmt999

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:18 pm
ninja  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out