Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Reoccurring dream about zomibes.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairee Lumineuse

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:01 pm
Posting because I've been a member for here for so long and have like, never posted! =D

Well, I've been having reoccurring dreams about zombies (Zombies are my worst fear, too =[ ) and it's scary and I hate it.. and I don't know why I'm having it. =P

Have you guys ever had recurring dreams?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:06 pm
haha yeah, 3nodding Lately I've been getting the most random dreams.. my grandmother said that I should write novels because my dreams are so "out there" xD Even my nightmares could become an epic story O:

I used to be scared to death of zombies cause I watched my dad play Resident Evil (one with nemesis in it) I couldn't be in a room alone and I was terrified of zombies bursting in my house.. sweatdrop Now I love zombies... I find it odd lol but I wouldn't befriend any of em but nemmy.. I'd kill em o.o;  

Saekoi
Crew

Baka-Time

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:23 pm
I keep have a dream in which there are a lot a feminine girls.
Dare I say it? Score.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:57 pm
I used to have a recurring dream about a dinosaur knocking me off a bridge with his tail. I know it sounds silly now, but when I was little it scared the crap out of me, and everytime we went across a bridge I would start crying. Even to this day I still hate going over bridges.  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:05 pm
Has anyone ever seen the money pit???? If not go look it up!

Anyways I had a dream that I believe was based on this movie. People would come tear down my house and by the end of the dream rebuild it.....I have the dream every now and then still.

I have also been having a lot of other weird dreams.....and some of them start out like a movie commercial....and they are like way cool movies that I have written that everyone would love.....and I can't remember any of them! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:56 pm
I don't usually have recurring dreams but every once in a while when I dream about the end of the world, it's usually zombies attacking and I'm with my group trying to get the hell out of there.  

HeartSpade

6,950 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:14 pm
I think our generation is overly obsessed with zombies. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:34 pm
...ive never really had a reoccuring dream, but i once turned my brother into a zombie in one of my stories, never did publish that though...  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:45 pm
Lol I never dream or think of zombies.....unless provoked first.I think about the weirdest stuff.....I think there might be something wrong with me......  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games