Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Cup

Back to Guilds

A place to talk with and race other Rallyers and once in a while there's a tournament. 

Tags: Rally, Tournament, Racing 

Reply The Dragon Cup
I need help on project order plz

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which car to go with?
  69 Camaro ss
  91 Nissa 240sx
  01 Nissan Skyline r34
  03 BMW m3
  Dunno
View Results

Racer D
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:03 am
As some of u guys know I race in real life as well as I do here in gaia. Now I do have some new projects I would like to start but I dunno which one to start first. Right now I am stuck between the project drag car or the project drift car or a street car.

The drag car is a 69 ss chevy camaro. The car itself will be pricy but the parts and style of racing makes it a lot less of a crash worthy car if anything maybe blow a few pistons possibly motor.

The drift car is a 91 nissan 240sx. The car is cheap and parts are all over the place but the style of racing is probably the most expensive due to countless crashing!

The street car is a 01 nissan skyline r34. This car is the most expensive but it will not be a racer this will be more of a show car and maybe a few red light races on the street other then that I plan to keep it street legal.

Yes there is a circuit car too 03 bmw m3. This luxury car is expensive but not like the skyline and not as hard to get but circuit racing is my best feild of racing so I dont have a problem here.

Well let me know what u guys think.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:07 pm
I think that you are rolling in the money and I am very very jealous.

As for your projects, I like circuit racing, go for that one. wink  

BluDragon35
Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Racer D
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:15 pm
BluDragon35
I think that you are rolling in the money and I am very very jealous.

As for your projects, I like circuit racing, go for that one. wink

molla? nah just gotta know the right ppl like sponsors. Im actually thinking about leaving team greddy to start my own thing. Circuit huh sounds like a idea I like circuit too cuz its less chance of wrecking compared to the other too. But a expensive ride indeed.  
The Dragon Cup

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games