Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Life Stuffs
The rantings of Gundam

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:26 am
Yeah, I need a good rant.

First off, apparently being 20 still isn't old enough to decide when you want to go to sleep in this house. I get yelled at constantly for being up at 4 or 5 AM. I don't see why it is a problem really. I mean if I was being loud, yeah, then I'd understand getting yelled at, but being quiet, doing nothing loud at all, I really don't see the problem. Then there is the yardwork. The only time anybody other than me does it is when it will take too long for one person. Speaking of yardwork, my oldest sister was home today. And getting on to me to do the weed-eating. I wanted to yell at her to get off her lazy a** and do it, but then remembered the folks would yell at me cause 'she's too sick to do anything that involves effort'. Bullshit. She's out with her friends for weeks at a time, and when she is here, she does nothing. At all. She is 35 and doesn't have a job cause the government says that she is too sick (mentally) to work. Yet she is also going to college on expensive loans that she will never be able to pay back because, hey, SHE CAN'T WORK. She even got a party for going to college for no reason. Me and my other sister were pissed. Very pissed that she got a party for nothing, yet I am here trying to find work, and the other sister has been working her a** off and hasn't even got a 'you've been working hard, you must be doing well' from anyone. I admit, I could be doing better for myself, but I'd rather not leave this area again like I did over the winter. I almost lost it from not being able to talk to anyone I knew other than family that does not like me. Not going through that again. Going back to the lazy oldest sister, she doesn't even clean her damn room when she is here. It smells like s**t in there, and she can't even sleep in there it is so bad. Yet I get yelled at for forgetting a cup every now and then. Yeah, someone is playing favorites, and it aint me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:00 pm
...I'd yell at her anyway.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Life Stuffs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff