Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
LOST MY FIRE GHOST BABY!!! T_T (TS3)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:37 pm
So my sims husband caught on fire and died... kept his ashes in the house so I could eventually bring him back to life.
While racking up my sims skills so she could do so.. she got pregnant with his baby.
She gave birth to a CUTE fire ghost baby. I saved the game and went to play another family for awhile.
When I went to play her family again (the baby should have aged into a toddler) he was nowhere to be found!!
But he shows up in my sims family tree. He's not grayed out either like his dead father.
And if he died (can he??) there are no ashes on the lot or in the cemetery building thing (what is it called? lol).

Any ideas on where my fire baby is??

Or do they even grow up at all?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:49 am
I've had this happen before, my water ghost child would vanish when I played the family, but show up when I played another.

Try making another house your active family, then hover over your ghost's house to see if he's inside (it usually shows icons of the sims inside the house at the moment)

If he's inside, then its a glitch. Fixing it, i'm not sure how to do, but you can try finding him and using testingcheats to add him to your family.

Carantathraiel

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:16 pm
You could always attempt to get them to move home and see if that kicks the game into respawning the baby.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:52 pm
I think I'll move them into a home... I hope I don't loose him! I was planning on having him be a fire fighter when he grows up.. you know that would be awesome! xp lol  

Chef Tine

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:55 pm
Well I moved the family into another house... didn't work. But her ghost husband appeared so had her talk to him and they were total strangers! crying So I have to go through it all over again. -sigh-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:26 pm
:/ sorry sweety...

Carantathraiel

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:25 pm
Eh its okay... this Thursday I have off and no plans so... I'll fix that family lol  
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games