Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
Do you have a Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE OC...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Fan Hag Witch

Lonely Fairy

38,575 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:51 pm
I love Tsubasa so much that I thought up my own original character. Yeah, yeah... I know what most of you all are thinking... 'WTF...? Why the hell would you do that for...?!' Like I say, I love Tsubasa so much! So, what I like to know is has anyone else ever thought up their own original character to follow along with Syaoran, Sakura, Fay, and Kurogane...? If so, tell me about your orginal character. Were they part of Syaoran's group and if so, what did they have to give up to travel with them...? Maybe your character didn't travel with them but help them when the group stop in a different world or two. How did your character meet them each time (If your character happen to meet them in more then one world...) and what did your character do to help them out...? What's your character back story? (If you're character does have one) What if your character wasn't one of the good guys but part of Fei-Wang's evil group of peoples...? Or maybe, your character is a bad guy in one of the world Syaoran and the other stop in...? What evil are they're doing in that world and why...? Just tell me about it so I know I'm not the only odd one out there that think like this. ^_^ *Giggles.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:32 pm
I've never created an Original Character for Tsubasa but if I did it would go something like this: First off the character would be a girl. She'd look something like Nakajima Youko from 12 Kingdoms. Her hair would be a fiery red and she'd have green eyes. Her skin would be darker than Youko's, probably more like Souma (from Tsubasa or RG Veda). She would be a lot like Kurogane in that she would be more likely to keep her thoughts to herself, though she wouldn't be such a grouch! wink She'd really like Sakura-chan who reminds her of her younger twin sister. Her sister went missing and she's traveling different worlds hoping to find clues for her disappearance as well as her sister. She'd be a magic user like Fai w/ heavy emphasis on the elements and shapeshifting. However, she would also be adept at hand to hand combat. As for what she would have to give up... I'd say it'd be some kind of keepsake of her sister's, a bracelet or ring. She'd also have a secret crush on Kurogane. Oh and her name would be Midori! heart  

MidoriNoYume

4,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Random Fan Hag Witch

Lonely Fairy

38,575 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:08 pm
*Giggles.* I'm so happy someone answer this! Thank you for telling me about Midori. She sound pretty nice. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm
Interesting question but to be honest I haven't given it any thought. =P Maybe I will though...but I've fallen behind in my manga. Being responsible sucks. Hahahah sweatdrop  

Kei Kat Jones

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Random Fan Hag Witch

Lonely Fairy

38,575 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:01 pm
It's ok, Jones-san. Don't worry about. I just wanted to see if anyone else is as carzy as me. ^_^ *Laughs.*  
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games