Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Gold - A Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild to talk to others, keeping a golden attitude! 

Tags: Mudkips, discuss, questions, bumping, friendly 

Reply Lobby - Captain & Vice Captain Threads Only
All Members Read!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:38 pm
╔·°•═══════════════════════════════════════════•°·╗

The guild is more active and cleaner of noobs! I'm happy.

Now I have everything into an outline, simple to understand and easy to read. I even color coated because I understand the need for colors to keep attention. Haha

arrow Nothing Special: As the guild leader, I am not going to sit here and type out how I have a mission statement for this guild and blah blah blah. But I will say I will be in here regularly to talk to you all, keep up maintenance of the threads, and spammers.

arrow Rules of Gaia & Your SubForums: All rules in the other Gaia forums apply in this one, and all sub forums.
Have you even noticed subforums? :

+ Mod Chat (Captain, Vice Captains, Crew Only)
+ Chatterbox
+ Charity // Donations // Questing
+ Questions // Comments // Concerns // Gaia Q&A // Real Life Q&A
+ Introductions // Are you new to Gaia or the Guild?
+ General Chat

Now, these sub forums are there for a reason, not just because I wanted to do more work and set everything up and move your topics around for you. I have a life too, I know it may not seem like it. (I'm on here a lot XD)

arrow Your Role: Just have a good time talking to people, come in once in a while and post on people's threads, vote on a poll. Make sure you are doing something with us here in the guild. It means a lot to see people who actually want to have a conversation. Even if it is in gibberish.

Reasons for removal from guild

The Admin
General Posting Guidelines
Please be sure to follow the Terms of Service and Rules and Guidelines here, as in all forums.

Common violations to avoid:

Flaming & trolling. Posts directed at another member which are hateful, abusive, or intentionally inflammatory are considered flaming. Making intentionally inflammatory or provocative posts to incite responses from other members is considered trolling.

Spam. Posts that are gibberish, off-topic, contain advertisements or begging, or have low or no content are considered spam. Please ensure that your posts are on topic and contain an appropriate amount of discussable content.

Sexually explicit content. Posting, requesting, distributing, or offering sexually explicit material is not permitted anywhere on Gaia. Sexually explicit content includes explicit photographs, text, artwork, video, or cybersex conversations.

Terms of Service violations may result in a warning or a ban on your account.
If you find Terms of Service violations, or threads that may need moved to a different forum, please use an appropriate report. The procedures for doing so can be found here.

You can find online moderators by following the "View Forum Moderators" link at the top of the forum.
Gaia Staff will NEVER ask for your password! If anyone asks you for your password, report it.

°•══════════════════════════════════•°

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:36 pm
╔·°•═══════════════════════════════════════════•°·╗

A new Guild Homepage!
The entire front of the guild has been redone so it doesn't look so drab! What do you all think?

Check It Out!!

°•══════════════════════════════════•°

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

Lobby - Captain & Vice Captain Threads Only

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items