5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:50 pm
Graceangel

poke-a-da-poke-a-da-poke  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm
lee and aurrie, i recently had talked to Yin. She says the meta's kind of on hold because she's super busy irl with things. She hasn't had the time to work on it. However, the rp's i'm doing RIGHT NOW are supposed to be taking place just before the flood.

hmm... would the 2 of you be interested in a three way rp after the one with auri and myrna is over? maybe one that takes place during the early part of the flood. maybe one day Jukka can come down to have a serious talk with Auri about growing up and becoming more serious about his role in the pride. maybe he also reveals to him about Myrna's father. Cuz, i'm going to be playing Auri as not having any idea; as he's neither acquainted with her Mother nor the God she was with. XD He's not especially religious or studied on any gods. If he believed in any, it'd probably either be god of vanity or greed. XD maybe one of laziness? haha.. but yeah....

maybe Jukka could talk to him about Myrna.. as myrna's just a cub and spends time with Auri.

Lee, were you thinking at all of letting her get a crush on Auri as she was growing up?

and then like... Maybe Myrna shows up as they talk about her. Then, the storms roll in while they are together. The guys work together to find a safe place to take the pup to.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:59 pm
Graceangel

all that i can do with her and make it like a plot.

Also, her father is Al-Hattal, the God of Rogues. he looks like a lion but can become a wild dog  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:04 pm
lee the wolf
when did the meta begin? i kinda wanna make the meta as one of Myrna's plots so her life can get interesting

mmhmm.. I'm kind of thinking. Maybe this meta will cause Auri to finally be willing to do something with himself other than be a slacker. Maybe Myrna can help him be willing to do that. As it stands, he really isn't too motivated to do much than obsess over his own face.

How old is she? Like.. was she just recently born? or will be she growing soon?
Yeah. I had to go research her father.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:14 pm
Graceangel

mmhmm.. I'm kind of thinking. Maybe this meta will cause Auri to finally be willing to do something with himself other than be a slacker. Maybe Myrna can help him be willing to do that. As it stands, he really isn't too motivated to do much than obsess over his own face.

How old is she? Like.. was she just recently born? or will be she growing soon?
Yeah. I had to go research her father.

she is a pup for WD growth but ya because i got her on the 14th but i can ask Talencia, (the one who owns her mom), about it  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:23 pm
Sure, that'd be awesome! c:  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:27 pm
lee the wolf

she is a pup for WD growth but ya because i got her on the 14th but i can ask Talencia, (the one who owns her mom), about it

auri left the lake too. did you want us to have a time skip and her find him the next day? or.. did you wanna leave it like that? i think we both are required to have 5 posts each in order for it to count later on towards breedings?  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:01 pm
Graceangel
lee the wolf

auri left the lake too. did you want us to have a time skip and her find him the next day? or.. did you wanna leave it like that? i think we both are required to have 5 posts each in order for it to count later on towards breedings?

i got the information about Myrna. she was received last month by Talencia and till the next 2-3 months she'll just still be a pup and i'm posting  

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:21 pm
think i'm gonna go nap and read for a bit. I'll be back later.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff