Reply [IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]
[PRP] Gypsies for Hire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:40 pm
"Cubs are always good" Cubs liked stories and they'd been able to stay with small groups before because of cubs. Best way to pawn off stories for food was to find cubs with big minds who wanted to hear things.

" So i'll probably end up embarrassing myself again." He grinned. He was rather used to it. His sister often used him as the butt of a joke in her stories by startling him. He'd made enough embarrassing noises in his life to make up for quite a few others who probably never had  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:51 pm
Nia nodded. "Alright. We are set to go. If you just follow me, we should be fine. A guard may ask about you two, but with me you might as well be with the Lady," she said happily, always proud of her connection with Mio, even if their situations had switched from their previous home. She didn't care as long as they were together.

"We'll have you meet the Lady, and find you a place to rest until tonight."  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:40 pm
"Guards we can deal with as long as you dont' loose us." She grinned and motioned for her brother to follow them. If he could stop looking embarrassing for a bit they might be able to get through this and tell a few stories along the way  
[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff