Welcome to Gaia! ::

FMG:The Future Mangaka Guild.

Back to Guilds

Aspiring manga artists and long-time fans of anime and manga,your haven is here. 

Tags: manga, anime, japanese, drawing, friends 

Reply The FMG Main
Seats for Crew,Contributing Artists,and Vice Captains UPDATE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Haruist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:03 pm
Hello FMG members,I would like to announce that Vice Captain,Contributing Artists,and Crew seats are available for the taking.Each seat will have a series of tasks that will prove whether or not you're up to the task.As this guild is relatively new,a helping hand would be appreciated!

CREW REQUIREMENTS (LIMITED)
Crew members are required to regularly keep up activity on the forums and participate in events. They also help organize events and manage other members.
1.Submit your number of forum posts.
2.How long have you been on Gaia?
3.Are you ready to take on the responsibilities of running a guild?
4.Finally,make a short and sweet 1-paragraph of why you want to be a contributing factor to the success of this guild.

CONTRIBUTING ARTISTS REQUIREMENTS
Contributing artists will have a chance to be paid in gold for their contributions to the Mangaka Handbook and other parts of the Guild.Pay ranges are around 1k-30k++ Jobs are given periodically and then will there be a chance to earn gold.
1.Submit at least 3 samples of art.Digital or traditional.
2.Give a complete paragraph on why you want to be a contributing artist.

WRITERS REQUIREMENTS
Writers are expected to write original stories for FMG-related projects and official manga collabs that we will do. They are also required to help with the informational posts for contests.
1.If you have a story for your manga, write a 1-3 paragraph storyboard in normal short story format detailing the first parts of the first chapter in your manga. Roleplay stories and the like are acceptable.
If you do not have a manga story or do not wish to share it, make a short narrative story or a makeshift manga story.

EXECUTIVE ARTIST/WRITER (VERY LIMITED)
These artists and writers are a bit step above the normal lot. They assist in directing either the art or writing of various projects and guild-related activities when instructions are not given by me or The Haruist. These executives are required to lead small groups of individuals within their craft and are expected to work slightly harder. A starting bonus of 10,000g will be given to accepted applicants.
In addition, all Executives will be added as a Crew Member.
Applicants who are deemed unfit for this position but demonstrate necessary ability in their craft will be placed in the position of Artist or Writer by the applicant's request.

The requirements are as follows.

Artist
-------------
1. Demonstrate your ability in art by drawing one or two "compilation" pictures of your artistic skill. Draw various non-human objects, demonstrate human anatomy and coloring skills and knowledge of 3D objects and perspective.

Writer
-------------------
1.Demonstrate ability in writing and literature skills by creating short examples of writing skills in various formats,such as poem, short story, song, or other form of appropriate format.

VICE CAPTAIN REQUIREMENTS
Contact The Nagatoist by PM for more information.
----------------------------------------------------

All applications may be posted here in this forum,however, applications should be PM'd to me or The Haruist.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:36 pm
if we wanna join the crew we send you a PM correct? and i want to join but right now my computer(using a diferent one right now. just for the weekend though) has a virus so i won't be able to get on for a while. could i still join or should i wait til it's fixed? :/  

kasumi_nero

2,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100

The Haruist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:52 pm
kasumi_nero
if we wanna join the crew we send you a PM correct? and i want to join but right now my computer(using a diferent one right now. just for the weekend though) has a virus so i won't be able to get on for a while. could i still join or should i wait til it's fixed? :/
o^o Whatever works out i guess...
That sounds serious,I don't really know what i'd do DX  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:18 pm
The Haruist
kasumi_nero
o^o Whatever works out i guess...
That sounds serious,I don't really know what i'd do DX

oh darn. well i guess i'll wait til it gets fixed then. nvm on the crew thing for now :/  

kasumi_nero

2,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Piemander

5,400 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:35 am
Ah . . . power or responsibility? Power or responsibility? I like power, but not responsibility! Can't I just be the Queen? All power, no responsibility.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:28 pm
Congratulations to Hoba The Destroyer for becoming part of the crew ^o^  

The Haruist
Vice Captain

BroHanSein

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:23 pm
O_O I never been part of a crew before. Can I still sign up for that? sweatdrop

I haven't been in this guild for long so I don't have that many posts yet. I post a lot in other guild though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:24 am
ok wel i would like to be a contributing artist if possible

1.ill have to submit 5 samples however, is it ok if i provide links to my dA page?

2.i want to be a contributing artist so i can help this guild with art simply razz

3.ok ill do that right away! does it need to be colored btw ?  

neko-mata-01

The Haruist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:56 pm
neko-mata-01
ok wel i would like to be a contributing artist if possible

1.ill have to submit 5 samples however, is it ok if i provide links to my dA page?

2.i want to be a contributing artist so i can help this guild with art simply razz

3.ok ill do that right away! does it need to be colored btw ?

1. Sure ;P

2.k razz

3.Anything razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:52 pm
CREW REQUIREMENTS
CAN I BE A CREW?

1.Submit your number of forum posts. <--- for guild or forum forums??
2.How long have you been on Gaia? 7/6/11 About a month
3.Are you ready to take on the responsibilities of running a guild? yes! i want to help out anyway I can with this great guild.
4.Finally,make a short and sweet 1-paragraph of why you want to be a contributing factor to the success of this guild.

My dream was to be a mangaka when I was young, If I at least help or contribute I would be happy with any life I have. I suppose I just like to assist my favourite thing anyway I can. I love manga and I want to help make this a good... no amazing guild! There is nothing stopping me from helping as I got a new tablet and laptop.  

Mystic123Sora

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sobbles
Captain

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:10 pm
Item Hunter RiRei
CREW REQUIREMENTS
CAN I BE A CREW?

1.Submit your number of forum posts. <--- for guild or forum forums??
2.How long have you been on Gaia? 7/6/11 About a month
3.Are you ready to take on the responsibilities of running a guild? yes! i want to help out anyway I can with this great guild.

My dream was to be a mangaka when I was young, If I at least help or contribute I would be happy with any life I have. I suppose I just like to assist my favourite thing anyway I can. I love manga and I want to help make this a good... no amazing guild! There is nothing stopping me from helping as I got a new tablet and laptop.

1. (either which is fine, forum is preferred) but it isn't needed.
Sorry it took a long time for your application to be processed, but I think I'll give you the position biggrin
If you are still interested in becoming part of the Crew,please reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:58 am
I'll be applying to the contributing artist position and will draw the listed OC when i return : D  

Malumslof

Dangerous Inquisitor

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Inquisitor 200

Sobbles
Captain

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:52 pm
The Great_Xulchibara
I'll be applying to the contributing artist position and will draw the listed OC when i return : D
^o^ That's great! I need more people to join in though...  
The FMG Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games