Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
international burn a Koran day. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MarineForceReconSniper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:51 am
Miz DOMO
Ganeshir
iSyaaf x3
NICE IDEA ON GIVING FREE QURANS ^^

Thanks! biggrin

ur welcome =]

they do tht with Bibles also... THE CHRISTIAN IS BAK razz Sadly... I heard about this Quran burning cause I live in America. Yes, he has the right to freedom of expression and if he wanted to burn it, he could. He wouldn't be prosecuted or killed for it (Unless it was by extremists) I personaly agree that he has the right but I even sent him an e-mail talking about how he souldn't burn the Quran because it will only increase tensions in the Middle East... I personaly do not like Islam when it is taken to the extremes, (I have several Islamic friends that during the anniversery of 9/11 I tell them please don't mess with me cause I would probably go on a rant of how their religion caused it) I know it's a peaceful religion when you get down to the basis of it but like in every other religion there are those who take things to the extreme... It just seems that right now for this time period that religion is the Muslims... During the Crusades thought the Religion that went extremeist was Christan... I'm not saying your all bad, and I know your not, but if I see a Muslim, Christian, Budhist, Shintoist, ect... Pick up a gun and aim it at someone else for being an 'infidel' I'm going to put him down and i'm going to put him six feet under where he can't harm anyone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 pm
Ganeshir
Here in Puerto Rico we will use this day (11 sept) in a more positive way. The imam planned to give Qurans to people that are interested in Islam! Its better to just sit and do nothing! biggrin It is a way to counter that negative action! Alhamdulillah! biggrin

sigh, in Indonesia, those brainless people flood the main street and held a pointless yet annoying street protest again Quran burning plan... and some of those people just getting violent and keep screaming harsh word... and the road was completely blocked and jammed, for more than four hours... *sigh*

Even in some place the people act violently and starting to terrorize local church and the foreigner. and they do these act by making it looked like it was justified by Islam.... i just hate how stupid this people are... they're just really easy to be provoked... they aren't even willing to take a moment, respond positively, or even to respond it on peace...

as an Indonesian, I could say that even my country has the biggest amount of muslims, most of those people just act totally un-islamic...  

yakiterri

High-functioning Unicorn

Ganeshir

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:21 am
yaki_terri
Ganeshir
Here in Puerto Rico we will use this day (11 sept) in a more positive way. The imam planned to give Qurans to people that are interested in Islam! Its better to just sit and do nothing! biggrin It is a way to counter that negative action! Alhamdulillah! biggrin

sigh, in Indonesia, those brainless people flood the main street and held a pointless yet annoying street protest again Quran burning plan... and some of those people just getting violent and keep screaming harsh word... and the road was completely blocked and jammed, for more than four hours... *sigh*

Even in some place the people act violently and starting to terrorize local church and the foreigner. and they do these act by making it looked like it was justified by Islam.... i just hate how stupid this people are... they're just really easy to be provoked... they aren't even willing to take a moment, respond positively, or even to respond it on peace...

as an Indonesian, I could say that even my country has the biggest amount of muslims, most of those people just act totally un-islamic...

That's very true.. They are easily provoked, that's what Western Media wants, to make them look like a "fanatic terrorist mob". And that creates a negative public view in the rest of the World. Here in my country, you say that you're Muslim, and they look at you with fear. Personally I'm a convert, and when people ask me, I tell them the truth.

But is only up to us to change that opinion, because Western Media will bombard us with bad information. I see CNN, BBC, Local Media.. and they all talk sh... All is bad information and lies. If we make a little mistake, they will say that we want to destroy America or make terrorist attacks!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 am
MarineForceReconSniper
Miz DOMO
Ganeshir
iSyaaf x3
NICE IDEA ON GIVING FREE QURANS ^^

Thanks! biggrin

ur welcome =]

they do tht with Bibles also... THE CHRISTIAN IS BAK razz Sadly... I heard about this Quran burning cause I live in America. Yes, he has the right to freedom of expression and if he wanted to burn it, he could. He wouldn't be prosecuted or killed for it (Unless it was by extremists) I personaly agree that he has the right but I even sent him an e-mail talking about how he souldn't burn the Quran because it will only increase tensions in the Middle East... I personaly do not like Islam when it is taken to the extremes, (I have several Islamic friends that during the anniversery of 9/11 I tell them please don't mess with me cause I would probably go on a rant of how their religion caused it) I know it's a peaceful religion when you get down to the basis of it but like in every other religion there are those who take things to the extreme... It just seems that right now for this time period that religion is the Muslims... During the Crusades thought the Religion that went extremeist was Christan... I'm not saying your all bad, and I know your not, but if I see a Muslim, Christian, Budhist, Shintoist, ect... Pick up a gun and aim it at someone else for being an 'infidel' I'm going to put him down and i'm going to put him six feet under where he can't harm anyone else.

There are extremist in all religions... We are humans and we are not perfect. That pastor have the right to burn the Q'uran, but it would make a like you said an increase in tensions in the Middle East.. I would be a offense too, worse he's a pastor and he have to make the example and respect. But I also don't agree in the burning of the Bible, these Muslims are doing wrong and give the example too. Extremism is bad in all religion, politic parties.. in everything!

Ganeshir

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items