Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply OOC
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:04 pm
I just wanted to apologize for not posting. I reserved a profile for another guild and I have until Sunday to finish it. That normally wouldn't be a problem, but the profile itself is really detailed and I'm less than halfway through it. I've got a long way to go and I'm afraid I'm going to have to put my replies here on hold until I finish the profile because when I reply here, I tend to get so focused on checking to see if anyone replied back to me, and I have less attention for anything else.

Again, I'm sorry, but I'll be posting again soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:28 pm
The Master Time Lord
I just wanted to apologize for not posting. I reserved a profile for another guild and I have until Sunday to finish it. That normally wouldn't be a problem, but the profile itself is really detailed and I'm less than halfway through it. I've got a long way to go and I'm afraid I'm going to have to put my replies here on hold until I finish the profile because when I reply here, I tend to get so focused on checking to see if anyone replied back to me, and I have less attention for anything else.

Don't worry about that. I know how it is. It should be no problem for people to wait a little longer  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:31 pm
Bionic Pikachu
The Master Time Lord

Don't worry about that. I know how it is. It should be no problem for people to wait a little longer

Thanks for understand Chris. I really appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:12 pm
I got the profile finished and it was accepted, so replies will return to normal now. Thank you guys for being patient.  

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:26 pm
That profile I posted is for Wesker's 'right hand man'. I made the profile so you guys can have a face and name to go with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:50 pm
I just wanted to come in and say that I saw that it's my turn to reply, but I don't have the time to do so tonight. I'll try and get it posted tomorrow. Sorry guys.
Bionic Pikachu

00Rebecca_Chambers00

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:20 pm
I'm horrible with fight scenes like this. Sorry that I'm holding everyone up by not replying, I just really suck at this kind of stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:35 am
Damn, it must have been holiday hell for everyone...I was a little bit depressed, so sorry about that. I think I'm getting better now, so I'm gonna post soon. I hope you all are ok.  

CircleofAshes

Dangerous Friend

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers