Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Las Vegas ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:46 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker looked into one of the rooms to see Danielle fighting off some zombies. The dead bodies of lickers laid all around her. Seemed she was almost as ruthless as him. Almost. He didn't return her wave.

Mike looked into the room to see a girl fighting a bunch of zombies. His eyes widened a bit when he saw her pop one of the zombie's heads like a balloon.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:53 am
User Image

Danielle washed off ina shower right outside the room and dried herself off. she was in some shorts and a tight t-shirt when she walked up to Wekser, and the 2 other new people. "who are these people Wesker?" she said curiously seeing the asonishment on the one mans face at what had happened in the epermimenting room.  

Dengaki

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:59 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker smirked slightly. "Friends." He said the word like it tasted bad in his mouth.

Mike looked at the woman, shock in his eyes. She was a formidable fighter. He could see why Wesker would have her around.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:27 am
Talia
`Born For This`

Talia watched the woman with fight furiously. Hiding all of her face except her eyes with one of her fans, she gave off a mysterious look in her eyes. "How sickening." she stated. Talia already didn't like this new woman. When she came into the room Talia gave a look of disgust from behind the fan. "I am Talia." she stated slowly.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dengaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image

Danielle saw the disgust on Talia's eyes and meerly smiled saying "the names Danielle obviously you saw my little workout there" she said smiling as if nothing happened it was rather frightening. "Wesker is having my try something new he gave me i don't know exactly what it is but it is pretty fun so far" she said talking about the new strain of G-virus runing through her veins.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:07 am
Talia
`Born For This`

Talia shook her head. "Matters not. If we were to spar you wouldn't be able to touch me." She said slowly, knowing a rivalry was to start between them. "Your scent tells me what I need to know of your infection. It still cannot compare to that of the T-Veronica Virus I am sure." The woman had done research in Antartica of the events that had taken place there after she had been infected. She knew the inevitable, that one day she would lose herself to the virus.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker decided to cut in. "There will be no fighting," he said, looking from one to the other. "Not with each other anyway," he added.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:14 pm
Danielle was somewhat anrgy at Talia but when Wesker stepped in she meerly went back to her cheerful self and said "fine if that is your wish Wesker" she said resigning the fight. she then decided to have some fun with the new guy and went over to him hugging his arm and giggled asking "and what is your name hottie" she said, she loved to tease men since they were so simpleminded.  

Dengaki

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker sighed when Danielle went over to Mike.

Mike looked wide-eyed at the woman when she went over to him. "I'm Mike," he said, his voice confident. "You are?" he asked.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:28 pm
Talia
`Born For This`

Talia turned to look at Wesker. "Very well. Though I forgot to ask earlier... Why is it you have brought me here? What is the purpose of this place?" She asked in a thoughtful tone. Talia didn't really understand the purpose of the building.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dengaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:52 pm
Danielle smiled and said "names Danielle one of the few g-virus experiments that survived Weskers experimentaion when i was little" she said happily. she ran her finger down Mikes chest and said "you are very muscular which means you must be strong to merit Wesker's attention, are you a virus experiment? one that won't be consumed by it?" she said talking about the virus that was slowly infecting Talia and giggled slightly.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff