Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Once again, advice, please.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juanito Shet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:09 pm
Hey guys, I've decided to re-think it through, and I might fill up my tank again with Aquarium Monsters.

Thing is though, I've never attempted to really gain good profit from my Aquarium, so I ask of you answer these questions for me:

1. What kind of fish/monsters do I start off with?
2. What kind do you use? How much do you gain from that kind?
3. I'm sure there was a guide to Booty Grabbing in this Guild. Can you tell me where it was?
4. Is it really a good idea to start a tank right now, with all the glitches I've heard about from this Guild?

Any extra, unmentioned advice would be greatly appreciated. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:14 am
There really is no point in starting a new tank at the moment, the prices are to high in the marketplace, and you would have to spend real money just to not loose virtual gold. :/

So all in all, don't even bother. :/

I don't know why I started a new tank, my pups die tomorrow. :/  

phallic salami

HellsHollywood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:52 am
If you take a look at the link in my sig, you can get an idea about the current aquas situation and compare the buy-price suggestions with current MP prices to see if anything is worth it. I have a feeling there won't be many, if any, but if you really want to try a tank, can't hurt to look.

Also, you need to understand that you will need to invest a lot of your time if you hope to have any chance of success.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:39 am
HellsHollywood
If you take a look at the link in my sig, you can get an idea about the current aquas situation and compare the buy-price suggestions with current MP prices to see if anything is worth it. I have a feeling there won't be many, if any, but if you really want to try a tank, can't hurt to look.

Also, you need to understand that you will need to invest a lot of your time if you hope to have any chance of success.
Invest alot of time? About how much of my time? question  

Juanito Shet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

HellsHollywood

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:49 am
Xx619AgentxX
HellsHollywood

I'm online most of the day.
As a new owner, you would pretty much have no one to help bump your glows, so if you want to earn anything from your tank, you will have to babysit it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:52 am
HellsHollywood
Xx619AgentxX
HellsHollywood

I'm online most of the day.
As a new owner, you would pretty much have no one to help bump your glows, so if you want to earn anything from your tank, you will have to babysit it.

Hmm... I see. Well, I might not give it a go, I keep on deciding I will start the tank, and then decide not to, and the patter keeps repeating.

Thanks for the advice, either way, I'll see if I start one.  

Juanito Shet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items