Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Soul Revolution (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate Bleach guild based 200 years after the death of the Shinigami from Yamamoto's Reign. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Espada, Vizards, Gotei 13 

Reply Free-For-All [Rp Battle Forum]
Challenge against boredom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:09 pm
Kenpachi Karasu

User Image

[Kenpachi of the Soul Society]

[Shinigami][Ex-Captain]

Karasu sighed as he stepped into his favorite part of the soul society. The cherry blossom forrest. He waited for an opponent to meet him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:50 pm
Haruko, who had been sleeping in a tree in the cherry blossom forest was woken up by the faint sound of footsteps. "Hey dude, top o the mornin to ya" Haruko said to the stranger in an obviously fake Irish accent as he approached. Haruko then proceeded to jump down off of his tree. He landed right in front of the man, grinning. "soooooo buddy what brings you to my neck of the woods" said Haruko as he shifted his eyes back, and forth. "my captain didn't send you to get me did he"?  

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm
Kenpachi Karasu smirked as he drew his nameless zanpakuto. He used shunpo and slashed downwards with his blade trying to get a single cut on his opponent.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:35 pm
"I see you are not here on my captains orders" Haruko said as he sidestepped the slash, and proceeded to punch his opponent in the face. "no need for weapons yet good sir, it is at least proper to introduce ones self to whomever they intrude upon" Haruko said grinning "I am Haruko Ryu Vice captain of the second division"  

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:39 pm
Karasu smiled as he dodged the punch. "Im Kenpachi." He said and he took a denfensive stance with his blade.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:43 pm
"see, now thats better" Haruko replied as he drew his blade, holding it in this right hand. He took a defensive stance, leading with his left hand, and keeping low to the ground to optimize his mobility "I challenge you Mr. Kenpachi sir" haruko said, now using a mock Englishman voice. Haruko was clearly having fun with this.  

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:47 pm
Karasu smiled as he heard the voice from before. It was still too distant to hear. He couldn't figure out what it meant.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:53 pm
Haruko could see that his opponent was distracted, so he took the opportunity to attack him from the front with a slash of his blade "muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha let the torture begin"  

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:55 pm
Karasu brought up his blade with his right hand and blocked the attack. The voice went away. "You interupted a rather important voice." He said and threw a punch with his left hand  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:00 pm
Hina sat in a cherry tree nearby, watching the fight between the two.  

AmpuTea

Rainbow Unicorn

17,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:07 pm
"You're not going to skip out" Karasu said striking at hina (rp with me in the guild >.< karasu needs to learn shikai and bankai.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:10 pm
Hina whips out her Zanpakuto, blocking Karasu's blow "actually I wasn't planning to skip anywhere"
(sure though it might take a while, I'm on the internet at the public library)  

AmpuTea

Rainbow Unicorn

17,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:19 pm
Haruko blocked the punch, and retaliated with a swift kick at his opponents head "do not lose sight of your real opponent" haruko said as he pointed his blade at karasu  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:00 pm
Hina grinned "Yeah, you shouldn't forget about your actual opponent"  

AmpuTea

Rainbow Unicorn

17,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:11 pm
Kenpachi Karasu has quit gaia ((his profile says so)) so I feel it is only fair that me, and ninja angel are the winners, and that this topic be deleted. also it bothers me when people do that.  
Free-For-All [Rp Battle Forum]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games