Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RuneScape Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Runescape, Gaming, Gaia, Active, MMORPG 

Reply Group Organization (Parties & Events)
Talk like a Pirate/Stalk a Pirate Weekend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which will you be for this day?
  Arrr I be Pirate!
  Vy am a child of the night.
  I dont know
  You need to work on your translations!
View Results

kalenakeeper

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:41 am
((I also posted this in my journal))

Today is Talk like a pirate day and Stalk a pirate day. Go to http://www.Runescape.com to find out more.
I had went ahead and put in the links to be a pirate or vampire.

You do have to have wicked map skills...or get in the right area and follow someone ^_^;

Talk like A Pirate (Pirate) ((I have no clue where, Im thinking either undeath island or the priests island or very least, uhhh what is the pirate island called? Where you get the Ex Ex Parrot.

Stalk A Pirate (Vampire) ((This one appears to be in the haunted woods. Just my wild guess.))

Quick synopsis of it all though, there was no one to play trouble brewing with me or against me, not even on the trouble brewing world. Strange right?

Second day, there will be a wickedly hard game of "Trouble Brewing" so I suggest having practice or learn fast.

Well it all goes on if you dress as a pirate or vampire/vyrewatch.

If you dress as a pirate, you dress and talk like a pirate. I heard tommorow they will have some Conga of Death in a pvp world.
Ive heard of items being given out too.
While in the PVP world, you will be fending yourslef against players and people dressed like vampire/vyrewatch who will do their hardest to kill you.

If you dress as a vampire/vyrewatch, you dress in vyrewatch or something simular or vampirish. If you cant get vyrewatch clothes, go to the ge or go to the source in meridyich.

Same thing applies in the pvp world where it will be the conga of undeath. lol >_<
Player pirates will be attacking you lol.
ive heard of items being given to this as well

Its all for player pride and junk.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:57 am
new items? Man, jagex should note that stuff in there... i would go along just to get 'em. -.-' Rewards attract people...  

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

Group Organization (Parties & Events)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces