Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
STEPS ON HEALING A BROKEN HEART Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:53 pm
Silver Nephil
Miz DOMO
i lost my bestie in gaia..he kept saying things about islam..like where were u at 9/11 and whose ur leader??..i guess he wasnt a good friend at all..maybe..gaia is not cut out to be for muslims..

If your friend thought you had anything to do with 9/11 just because you're a Muslim, then he's a damned idiot.

NO! hes not a damned idiot..he was just playing around and joking..i understand that he was just joking but..sometimes..joking about something that sensitive is just..umm wrong..i should have forgiven him and he shoulnt have done that..=l..i miss him right now..hes the best gaian friend i've ever had..and losing him feels like..umm..hell..T~T  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:46 am
Miz DOMO
Silver Nephil
Miz DOMO
i lost my bestie in gaia..he kept saying things about islam..like where were u at 9/11 and whose ur leader??..i guess he wasnt a good friend at all..maybe..gaia is not cut out to be for muslims..

If your friend thought you had anything to do with 9/11 just because you're a Muslim, then he's a damned idiot.

NO! hes not a damned idiot..he was just playing around and joking..i understand that he was just joking but..sometimes..joking about something that sensitive is just..umm wrong..i should have forgiven him and he shoulnt have done that..=l..i miss him right now..hes the best gaian friend i've ever had..and losing him feels like..umm..hell..T~T

Ah, well, sorry. Didn't know that he was joking. *shrugs*  

Silver Nephil

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:56 pm
Silver Nephil
Miz DOMO
Silver Nephil
Miz DOMO

Ah, well, sorry. Didn't know that he was joking. *shrugs*

its ok..my rl friends said the same thing..they just dont know him the way i do..WAAAAAA!!!!!!  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff