Mademoiselle Alvinette

Vice Captain

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:55 am
I remember that! IT FREAKED ME OUT TOO! crying To the point where I was always scared of your room after that. I've been a born-again dedicated Christian for about 11 years, but I have ALWAYS been susceptible to spiritual/supernatural fears, even from early childhood. The funny thing is that I didn't get this from family or church; my mom doesn't talk about stuff like that AT ALL, and my dad watches horror movies but waits to do that until the rest of us are in bed. Plus, my Sunday School classes were for the most part very friendly and inviting classes that emphasized teaching about the love of Jesus. But I guess it's just that I freak out really easily. That, and I've seen a couple of things in the past--the stuff in Chibi's dorm room being one of them--that certainly don't ease my fear of evil, even though I know that the Bible says that "the one who is in you is greater than he who is in the world." I guess I'm just too much of a scaredy-cat for my own good.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:04 pm
In the hope that we may matter something, to someone, anywhere, we bathe in our own mind's blood...

I have a habit of overreacting and blowing things out of proportion, I know. Maybe it's in my secret desire for attention of some sort, since that need was basically physically burned into me from my experiences in 8th grade.

But I am sure in my head that the cat is being protective, rather than curious. I saw his hair standing on end, his ears pulled back, a hiss growing on his face but not quite coming out of his mouth. Then I looked at the video and saw this... Thing in my door. Which not a lot of other people seem to be able to see, but maybe it's because I'm trying to force them to see it. I have so many foreboding feelings in my house, but nothing really violent. The most chilling thing had to have been when this floating head came and whispered in my ear in some dead language.

As for your demon disappearing, I think that invoking the wrath of Jesus calls in energy from multiple sources. If you were confident in your own spiritual abilities (and I'm not saying stuff like being psychic or whatever, but knowing of the energy your body naturally outputs [perhaps as a result of the Earth's magnetic field maybe?]), I am confident that telling the creature not to screw with you would've worked as well because you were channeling your own positive energy to expel the negative that your demon created. When invoking Jesus, because you are an adamant Christian, you call upon the collective prayer power of every Christian in the world, and this replaces your own natural energy when you're using it.

This is just what I personally believe to be true, as it helps explain to me how both Christian methods and Native American and several other methods will work in repelling hostile spirits.

...only to discover that in massacring ourselves, we drive away the ones we want to impress.

SeraphimDiablos
Crew

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ye Olde Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers