Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos
The Guise Legacy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Reading it!
View Results

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:14 am
Carantathraiel's Thread of;

The Guise Legacy
User Image

User Image
The Guise Family in this story was named after the historical "House of Guise, the French ducal family, partly responsible for the French Wars of Religion." I really enjoy history, and am currently reading a book on Elizabeth I, who was back and forth on her support for the legendary beauty, Mary, Queen of Scots, daughter of Mary Guise. In my games, I have a fond love for the Champs les Sims country of 'France' and when i decided to make a French family, I knew exactly what name they were to have.

User Image

Thread Rules
User ImageUser Image

Please follow Guild Rules and ToS
I'm at a cross when it comes to commenting. I feel they destroy the flow of the story, but if you do comment, theres nothing I can do about it. So, rule is; Comments are Allowed
As this is my legacy thread, I would like to ask that no one post pictures of their own.
If you read this, Vote in the poll x) Yes, its a rule. obey it.

Other Information
I am on "the Sims 3 Featured Members" page of Facebook (wonderful place to make friends, win free items, and brainstorm challenges and ideas). My username is "Carantathraiel Legacy". Go ahead and Add me.
I have some mods installed in my games. The "Magical Gardening Gnome", the "Quick Visa Points" and "Auto Buydebug". All of my packages come from ModtheSims.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:30 am
The Guise Family

User Image

First Generation

User Image User Image
Xavier Guise Antoinette Guise
User Image User Image
Antoine GuiseCena Sekhet

= ... Married
〒 ... Married with Children
≠ ... Divorced
¥ ... Children out of Wedlock
♞ ... Deceased
— ... Dating

Carantathraiel

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:45 am
Xavier and Antoinette were deeply in love. Both were pure bred French Aristocrats with a love for adventure and nectar. They raised their son, Antoine, in the French hillside, where he obtained a love for food and cooking, especially with the ingredients from his beloved mother's garden.
When the summer drew closer, waves of tourists crawled into their country, the Guise Family decided they needed a change of scenery themselves, and they moved to a new home in Sunset Valley.
They began to grow restless and took a vacation to Egypt.
This is where our story begins ...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:32 pm
They set up their camping gear in Egypt and went along to take in the sights. Antoine wandered into the market place and set his eyes upon the young local woman charming snakes. He was taken in by her beauty and introduced himself. They talked for a while and got to know one another. After a few hours, Cena reached out and invited Antoine and his family to stay with her in her house by the Nile.

The next day Cena took Antoine into the tombs and taught him how to maneuver through the passageways. Later, she accompanied Xavier into a tomb, helping him take pictures of things for his memoirs. They bonded while there, and Xavier extended and invite for Cena to come and stay with them in their home in Sunset Valley, to learn more of the world and expand her horizons. Cena happily accepted, and came to stay with the Guise Family.

Carantathraiel

Carantathraiel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:50 pm
At home, Xavier was busy with his political career and Antoinette was busy with her science. While they were busy at work, Cena and Antoine were alone at home. Antoine took away some time to practice cooking, and Cena was refining her writing skill.
It was not long before the two were seeking each other out for company, and feelings blossomed. Of course they had to keep their relationship hidden from Antoine's parents, who expected him to marry another rich aristocrat in town, hopefully the Langerak girl.

Antoine was dying to be home in the countryside of France again, So away they went to their hometown. Cena was excited to see a new country, and Antoinette helped introduce her to the townsfolk. They stayed in the Guise Chateau, the ancient castle built by Xavier's great great grandfather. With three stories, secret passageways and six bedchambers, it was easy for Antoine and Cena to escape to enjoy each others company without the others discovering them. Despite the secrecy, Antoine courted Cena properly, buying her roses and schmoozing her before the fire. It was not long before they were contemplating a serious involvement, and debated telling his parents.

Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games