View Results

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:16 pm
Eh... Kinda went above and beyond the two cities rule. LA's kind of a different process.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:51 am
E spiritus Halloween
Well the interview at Macy's didn't work out so well. They HR person was out that day, and the person filling in only saw me for (optimistically) 2 minutes. Then they sent me a rejection e-mail.

With any luck Radioshack will call me tomorrow about a second interview.

If that doesn't work out then I may have to consider selling Avon to make ends meet. sweatdrop

You could probably get away with contacting the HR person (or perhaps someone higher) and saying that you were falsely turned away and weren't given the time of day by the person who wasn't supposed to be actually doing the interview... MONEY COMPENSATION FOR YOUR SORROW!

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

E spiritus Halloween

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:13 pm
dragonmonkey
E spiritus Halloween
Well I'm starting to run out of places to apply for in my city, so I'll probably start applying for jobs one city over from us in the near future.
Yeah I did two cities myself seeing how that one city used to be a part of mine so it isn't that far. The furthest I'll go is wherever a bus stop can take me.

Same here, and I already know the bus that goes to the city I have in mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:20 pm
After finishing up at my regular job (the one that only lasts an hour or two each weekday) I ran around town hunting down jobs.

I went through 20 places and have brought back numerous application sheets and contact cards.

Now if you'll excuse me I think I'll go and pass out now. xp  

E spiritus Halloween

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:40 pm
E spiritus Halloween
After finishing up at my regular job (the one that only lasts an hour or two each weekday) I ran around town hunting down jobs.

I went through 20 places and have brought back numerous application sheets and contact cards.

Now if you'll excuse me I think I'll go and pass out now. xp
*tosses pillows onto the ground*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:14 pm
Radioshack called me back for a second interview this week, and I just got back from it. They said I should expect a call from them within the next few days.

This one was at an even more remote location than the last interview back in September.  

E spiritus Halloween

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 pm
E spiritus Halloween
Radioshack called me back for a second interview this week, and I just got back from it. They said I should expect a call from them within the next few days.

This one was at an even more remote location than the last interview back in September.
I will have to remember Radioshack.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:22 am
Radioshack sent me the rejection e-mail the morning following the second interview. Jerks...  

E spiritus Halloween

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:04 pm
E spiritus Halloween
Radioshack sent me the rejection e-mail the morning following the second interview. Jerks...
At least you got something in reply. I'd usually wait around for a couple of days before having to figure that they didn't want me.

But yeah. That was really jerky of them. Get your hopes up by giving you a second interview then Poof. Email says you're rejected.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff