Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
The New Team Ninja

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cybylt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:21 am
With a new leader at the helm, what does Team Ninja intend to do now that their truly on their own to create something for the first time? Well Yosuke Hayashi steps up and says what they plan and wants the fan feedback.

Quote:
"To the fighter in all of us...

The sun rises again in the east as we face a new dawn. Our past provides the strength to look beyond our horizon and venture towards a new frontier.

We eagerly await the challenges ahead as we prepare to redefine our goals and ourselvs. The time has come and our blades are drawn.

We are ready. We are fearless. We are Team Ninja."

-Yosuke Hayashi

Source

So, how does everyone think they'll do now that they're on their own and Itagaki is no longer around?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:44 am
Some reason I feel you put Inafune as a mistake and ment Tomonobu Itagaki. Cause I'm thinking of Keigi Inafune of Capcom xD

If it is so, I believe Team Ninja has to step it up a lot and revamp the franchise. Comparing it to Itagaki's new dev team, Valhalla Game Studios, and thier project Devils Third. They are going to have to do a lot in my opinion.

Devil's Third is an over the top action game with plenty of katana dismembering and third person shooting mayhem. Definately should check it out if you like action titles.

Here is the E3 trailer for Devils Third and and website for Valhalla Game Studio  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Cybylt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:44 am
Inafune is Capcom, and is now working on a 3DS Mega Man Legends title, I had the names mixed up.

I did mean Itagaki, and thank you for correcting that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:06 pm
I honestly also think that Team Ninja should of went in a different direction than sticking to the franchise they do now. Sure Ninja Gaiden 3 sounds pretty cool, but why not show the game industry that Team Ninja can come up with a fresh new IP? This is what I would of like to see. When Devil's Third is released, I unfortunately can't help to compare it to Ninja Gaiden 3 when it comes out. That's just who I am xP  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:59 pm
They've proven they can piss off a lot of metroid fans!  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games