Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Gold Mania

Back to Guilds

Do you wanna earn gold and be able to afford your dream avi, or do you wanna make friends and chat, if so you came to the right place! 

Tags: Gaia Gold, Money-making, Contests, Roleplaying, Raffle 

Reply zOMG!
Easy Gold in zOMG!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did this help you?
  Yes!
  No..
View Results

x o x Tifa

5,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:56 am
Okay, so I have this tactic that's pretty helpful. It's not the best for everyone. Requirements:

*Be at least above the level cap for Dead Man's Pass
*Have Divinity
*Don't want to get through it all, just get as far as you can.
*Have Diagnose (You'll need it)

Head to Bill's Ranch and down to where DMP is. Click on the gate and select Normal, then click on the gate again. Now, see those Lacebacks? Every time you kill one of those you get 10-30 gold, maybe a little more. So, if there's five of those in the first area, that's about 120 gold right there, plus some orbs if you're lucky. This is just how I like to do it, but if you don't have the attention span, that's okay. This isn't for you anyways.

Before you start, you should know that Divinity is an extremely good idea, especially when the little regenerating crew with the OMFG and the two lacebacks hit you. After about the second panel, just wait for them to show up, kick their butts on full health (You'll lose most of it. Watch it.) Heal up, and head to the third panel for another 100 gold. The OMFG usually gives about 60 gold to be, so that's a nice bonus. And you'll want Diagnose in case you run into these fellas early and unexpectedly.

You probably won't make it to the very end to fight the OMGWTF. His minions of OMGs and OMFGs will probably finish you off. But you still make a lot of gold, even not finishing the whole thing.

I hope this helps!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:25 pm
The one who makes you cry isn't worth your tears.

Hmmm... Not tried that. I find Tiny Terror farming to be effective though. Lol.

The one who is worth your tears would never make you cry.

AB91

Heroic Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:35 am
I haven't tried the DMP farming, but I have been TT farming, and I agree that TT farming is pretty effective. I guess the DMP farming tip is helpful if your CL is not high enough for Tiny Terrors or Papa Saw.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:12 am

I suppose so.

Speaking of Papa Saw, which earns more Gold and orbs: Tiny Terror farming or Papa Saw?

AB91

Heroic Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:40 am
I'm not sure, but I'm tempted to say TT (Tiny Terrors). You do have to organize a crew for PS (Papa Saw) before you go in, which sometimes takes time, and sometimes when you come out people leave and you have to organize another crew all over again. With TTs you can pick off a few TTs while waiting for others to come by and form a crew, and once you are in a crew things get easier from there, although there are times when the TT area is so crowded with people that there's a line to join a crew, in which case you can try to get to another layer or just change servers.

Another thing I noticed is that the TTs don't drop rings, so if you're still missing a few and are still trying to get rings while farming, you might be better off at PS.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:34 am

Yeah, I see what you mean. I prefer TT anyway, so it suits me.

I didn't realise that. Thanks for the tip. Lol.

AB91

Pandamatastic

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:56 pm
Shallow Seas is good money, but it takes so long. You can get like 19,000 gold in one run(not including the compound and the endboss, if you want). Getting a good speed crew is always great but again, it takes alot of time and patience.  
zOMG!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games