Reply Naruto Guild
Kekkei Genkai within Shino's clan...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakunomiya

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:44 pm
Ok, is that even considered kekkei genkai? The control they have over bugs could just be considered a well-kept clan secret, but the fact the the bugs live inside of them- is that a clan secret as well or a bloodline limit? I'm under the impression that bloodline limits are genetically linked, and I'm not sure how genetically linked the art of having bugs living inside you is. Does anyone know about this?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:18 pm
No, that's a different bloodline trait, I believe. The kekkei genkai trait involves having the Sharingan...I think...but not bugs.  

Euphonious Cantabile

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Sakunomiya

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:07 pm
Kekkei genkai isn't just the Sharingan though. It's any bloodline limit. Byukagan is a kekkei genkai as well.

I'm just confused about Shino's trait. I don't think it's a bloodline at all- because it doesn't involve his genetics. But I'm not completely sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:41 am
Kekkei genkai is a special technique passed down from family, right?  

pinoyidol2006

Sakunomiya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:40 pm
xavy_sangabriel
Kekkei genkai is a special technique passed down from family, right?

Precisely. Kekkei genkai literally means bloodline limit & can only be passed down from child to child. There aren't that many kekkei genkais out there...and some people this that the whole bijuu deal is a kekkei genkai but that has nothing to do with genetics. It's just a demon seal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:11 pm
Shino's clan allows the bugs to life inside their bodies and eat their chakra in order to surive. But they will be used as weapons. Plus they can eat the opponents Chakra too.

Nothin Bloodrelated here  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Doom_Doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:05 pm
Cybercoin
Shino's clan allows the bugs to life inside their bodies and eat their chakra in order to surive. But they will be used as weapons. Plus they can eat the opponents Chakra too.

Nothin Bloodrelated here

Yep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:30 pm
ya sure...? i mean...they have the bugs live INSIDE them...i dont think any normal body could tolerate that...however...im not too sure what it is either...because shikamaru's clan...only has a passed down jutsu or two...but shino's isnt a jutsu...its a bug thingy...so i dont know which to lean towards... ninja  

squalltheknight

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff