Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Soul Revolution (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate Bleach guild based 200 years after the death of the Shinigami from Yamamoto's Reign. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Espada, Vizards, Gotei 13 

Reply Free-For-All [Rp Battle Forum]
The Ultimate Challenge NegiDeiz Lorde' vs. any. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2
Captain

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:13 pm
User Image

Akira looked to his right as he looked back towards Okami. "O dear, a Shinigami has wondered into our kingdom. What shall we do about him? It shall be a perfect time to test out my new abilities.." Akira laughed. "I hope you have a vizard mask old man, because if you don't, I rather you leave." He said as his face remained with a natural look to it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:57 am
Okami looked over to the shinigami that some how, was able to get to Hueco Mundo. "Heh, isn't this an intresting. We have a visitor, a shinigami at that." Okami started to laugh a little and turned his whole body to face him.

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

Itz Rick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:29 pm
As Oda approached the two he realized exactly what he had stumbled upon. They were not shinigami, they were not human. Each one spoke out at him as if they found him interesting. Something strange indeed. "Old man?" He stared with a questioning look. If anything his body resembled that of a twenty year old, in perfect condition, save for the numerous battle scars. Across his unguarded chest rested a large number of tattoos. Each tattoo resembled that of a tribal marking, though they seemed to swim across his skin like fish in the ocean. Forming into many different shapes and creatures. Tilting his head to the right he glanced to the cane at his side. "Oh...this is just something I carry around for when I become injured, not because I'm old." He said this with a calm face, their appearances not faltering his normal expressions. This man is the captain of the thirteenth squad, the head guardian of the soul society. One of the only shinigami currently in the thirteen protection squads that even comes close to the reiatsu level of the captain commander. The amount of energy his Zanpaku-to puts out must be sealed within two different seals. The first is its normal katana state, the second seal is in fact the cane form it takes now. Of course the two figures in front of him had no knowledge of this, giving Oda the means to surprise them when the time came. "I assure you that I hold no hollow being within me, nor do I plan on ever allowing such a fowl beast to host my body." His calm face soon turned serious, the hunger for blood building within his body. Inside the sealed form of his majestically carved cane, his katana shock violently with the divine thirst for justice. He knew that the two would attack him at once, hollows never played it fair, they only wish to end things as fast as possible, devour the souls of the weak, and steal the souls of the strong. Oda would never allow himself to become part of what he "lived" to kill.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:59 pm
User Image

Akira laughed a dark manical laugh. "Did you hear what he called you Okami, 'a fowl Beast', what shall you do about that?" Akira said showing that he and Okami were not of the same thing. The Shinigami walking in front of Akira had no idea what he was looking at right now. In his eyes, he saw an Arrancar like creature, but Akira was something more than just an Arrancar. "My mistake, the cane gave the impression that you were an old man, what exactly are you doing here? Boy?"

Kunesume2
Captain

Militant Genius

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:40 am
Okami let out a little laughter when the man had spoke but that was easily halted once Akira had spoke. "Fowl beast? I think he's talking about you..." Okami spoke under his breath as he started taking a few steps back, sitting on the sand to show his temporary 'removment'. He began to get tired of Akiras' 'im not an arrancar' attitude. "I dont even see why he comes to Hueco Mundo see he thinks he's sooo much better than everyone..." Okami rolled his eyes at his thought and laid back onto the warm sand. "Forget it..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:11 pm
User Image

The Number of -10 shined across Akira's armor like skin. "I think you have gone and upsetted him." Akira said as he grabbed his Zanpakuto and stabbed it into the ground as he looked up at the shinigami. "If your not a Vizard, I suggest you leave or I cannot garantee your safety. Shinigami are fowl and weak creatures. They deserve to be wiped from existance and your presence in my world is starting to anger me."

Kunesume2
Captain

Militant Genius

Free-For-All [Rp Battle Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out