Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Guess What!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WeeeW
  teheh
View Results

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:46 pm
Hey guys! I'm getting tattoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEK I'm so excited! On friday and I get a hair cut and the king got a new vehicle and oh its been a great start of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:29 pm
Congrat Zimi!!!!  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:15 pm
Aw thanks! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEK!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:53 pm
I want to get a tattoo but I'm still thinking about what I want to get.  

HeartSpade

6,950 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:16 pm
Thats the hardest part I think. I just thought of a new one today that i'm pretty excited about! But I'll be waiting for that one for a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:11 pm
i never did bother with tattoos, theyd just fade. if i get something, i want something that'll define me even if im gone  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:28 pm
I know I'm getting wings on my back when I move out, as a symbol of me leaving the nest so to speak. I seriously consider everything when about to mark my body.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:40 pm
Well I have let logical thinking go out the door. I'm going to be a counselor and I am getting a clover right smack behind and below my left ear. I do however think alot about what I want to get!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:52 pm
If I let my logical thinking out the door, I would be in a WORLD of trouble... >.<; I found that out recently is that I need to be on a VERY short leash.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:37 pm
Lol I would eat the friggin leash! Its good that you use logic....I'm in one of the f it all state of minds right now so yeah!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Nyumonster

Crew

Skilled Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:20 am
I hope you'll show us pictures, when you have them done. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:32 pm
I'm actually getting to the f it all state if my mom doesn't unground me soon.... I've been grounded since the 4th of july.  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:25 pm
Holy crap....Ruu mom= evil

I will show pics!...I mean they are nothing special just because they are the first ones I'm getting and at $90 an hours im to poor....I mean they are special to me but they aren't special art works...... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:58 pm
Yea. Almost everyone who knows my situation is telling me to get out... But I can't... I know it'll hurt my mom, and even though I HATE her (and I mean a psychiatrist has told me that I have hated my mother longer than we can trace it back.... <.<; ) I can't do anything that I know will hurt her... I don't know why... That's why I don't have a tattoo or more piercings yet...  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:01 am
I was that way for a long time....Then my mom didn't pay the power bill at the house for so long it was shut off for a week before she finally called the power company and got it turned back on. I blew up in the middle of the summer and I didn't talk to her for like 2 or 3 weeks at all and then I barely talked to her....She got fired from her job of 18 years about a month ago and she finally isn't so friggin crazy.

I understand your situation and I know I'm no help because I always tell my family exactly how it is.  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games