*wiggles* Let's Play? v.2 (U/C) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:50 pm
Kuma and Cyprian would both make excellent baby-daddies (color-wise) for Atarangi. -points to sig- biggrin I'm really, really excited about her and would love to plot! However, I do not want her joining any packs, so that could be a problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:16 am
spottedleef
Kuma and Cyprian would both make excellent baby-daddies (color-wise) for Atarangi. -points to sig- biggrin I'm really, really excited about her and would love to plot! However, I do not want her joining any packs, so that could be a problem.

Kuma is stuck to a lion pride where flinging isn't approved. He's one of the few canines (maybe even the only one, I'm not sure) but he's considered a full member of the pride so I'm pretty sure the rules apply to him as well. Which is a shame because he does have a few rps...

Cyprian, however, is a rogue now. His pride disbanded but I forgot to update the front page. I think they'd make some pretty babies (I love her eyes!) and that would help me develop him a bit. The only problem is that Cyprian has 0 completed rps. ^^'  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:35 pm
Hi. I'm sorry I keep disappearing. Um. Is it okay if I try to finish the RPs I have with you, and would you still be up for plotty stuff when I get my stuff in order a bit more?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:10 pm
For Blou’siel/Azure - how would you like to have a friends with benefits type friendship/plots with Dru since she's infertile and has a mate planned for the future (hopefully).  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:02 pm
I have a couple offers if any of them catch your interest. :3

Not sure if Kuon is going to Ela still (or if he's there already?), but if so, I have Koko'Mila for a potential mate? She's actually an adult. Just waiting for her official growth art. Playful, bit of a prankster, very interested in rogues because both her parents are outsiders.

For Mheetu I have Chyou who is already on her way to the Pridelands. She is an excellent hunter and has plans to be BFF with one of Kaelydra's PL lionesses, but otherwise is freed up. Very nice, a little on the naive side mostly due to unwavering idealism, but not as dim-witted as she comes off.

For Kubwa or Gunju: I have a custom (lion) cub on the way from last month's mix and match. Waiting for Meep to color 'em up, then he'll be good to go. He can be cubnapped by Kubwa or adopted by Gunju. Possibly both if you felt like it?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:29 pm
Pearlyblue
Hi. I'm sorry I keep disappearing. Um. Is it okay if I try to finish the RPs I have with you, and would you still be up for plotty stuff when I get my stuff in order a bit more?
Luff, I'm always ready and happy to RP with you!

Dame, darn I want so many plots with you. We should just make a list and strat crossing them off. =O  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:58 pm
Hopefolly
I have a couple offers if any of them catch your interest. :3

Not sure if Kuon is going to Ela still (or if he's there already?), but if so, I have Koko'Mila for a potential mate? She's actually an adult. Just waiting for her official growth art. Playful, bit of a prankster, very interested in rogues because both her parents are outsiders.

For Mheetu I have Chyou who is already on her way to the Pridelands. She is an excellent hunter and has plans to be BFF with one of Kaelydra's PL lionesses, but otherwise is freed up. Very nice, a little on the naive side mostly due to unwavering idealism, but not as dim-witted as she comes off.

For Kubwa or Gunju: I have a custom (lion) cub on the way from last month's mix and match. Waiting for Meep to color 'em up, then he'll be good to go. He can be cubnapped by Kubwa or adopted by Gunju. Possibly both if you felt like it?

Mmm, I see there are a few things that happened in the last few weeks that I need to update on the front page.

Kuon is finally in the Ela! But right now I'm keeping him single while he's getting settled in the pride. So unless the absolute perfect match shows up, I don't think I'll be in a hurry to match him up. I know I'll want someone with a bit more contrast for him though (either very pale or very dark or both), preferably from the mantis clan since he won't have any contact with other clans for a while.

Mheetu found his match recently!

I think you got my leopards confused because Kubwa would never cubnap a cub and Gunju would only do it to pretend to be a responsible daddy in front of a girl... So if both parents' owners don't mind that he gets cubnapped, I can have Gunju do it (he's really not a nice fellow though) but for the adopting plot, I need to talk to the owner of Jazi's mate as well. His mate is a lioness so the idea of adopting a lion cub does amuse me.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:07 pm

I own the cub's father and I've already discussed with the mother's owner about what's going to be up with them. Since they're mix and match the parents weren't together / planned previously. I wouldn't have someone cubnapped without parents' permission. XD

S'all good! Just thought I'd offer. Thanks anyway. :3

Edit::

Now that I'm not typing from my phone and it's not super later...

I actually meant it could be either a temporary cubnap (since it says in his desc he'll get into that kind of trouble) or an adoption. One or the other from one or the other leopard. I didn't mean to imply both would do the same thing, sorry! I just meant I'd be up for either incident.

About the Ela, I figured they might RP at a few festivals first to see how they meshed, since different clans communicate there.

My bad for the misunderstandings. Just wanted to clear some stuff up. XD I was kind of confused what you meant last night.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 am
Hopefolly

For Kuon, it's a bit early for me to strat plotting him. This festival is ending so I'd like to give him a bit of time before plotting out the next clan gatherings (wow, that sounds... weird). I want him to settle in and meet a few folks from his clan before he strats meeting those from the other clans.

For the cub plot, I talked to Talencia (the owner of Jazi's mate) and she's definitely interested. I'll PM you about it.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff