I'm watching Canadian Bacon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:24 pm
It's supposed to be a comedy starring John Candy. Then in the opening credits it says it is directed by Michael Moore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 pm
Wait, that fat Commie ******** Michael Moore made something that isn't a documentary showing his blatant distaste for America?

User Image  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was baited into ordering it on Netflix because it starred John Candy and he was a great actor. I decided to try watching it but 1/3 of the way through the movie I was raging too much to finish it. The concept wasn't too bad. The government makes anti canadian propaganda and an over zealous citizen takes it too seriously. It's just too anti American though. stressed

Also: I meant to post this in GD sorry guys. :B  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:15 pm
I remember seeing this movie long before Michael Moore became the liberal putz he is today.

The movie was a parody of his views on US/Canadian relations. It wasn't his pseudo documentary garbage. I chuckled at some of the material. It's hard not to when you had so many halfway funny people in the film.  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:19 pm
Floyd
I remember seeing this movie long before Michael Moore became the liberal putz he is today.

The movie was a parody of his views on US/Canadian relations. It wasn't his pseudo documentary garbage. I chuckled at some of the material. It's hard not to when you had so many halfway funny people in the film.
I know. It's just got so much anti American garbage in it. I still like the concept.

$25 to any officer that can talk a jumper out of suicide and $50 per body they drag out of the river. JUMP! blaugh  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games