Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:12 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:03 am
gonk  

Classic Black Sheep

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:12 pm
Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, everyone is to busy with Sasuke and Sakura.Booo.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:09 pm
I dont believe you're correct because of the reasons you stated and his eyes are yellow, but your idea is very well thought out and it the fight match up seems very likely. perhaps he spied on the hyuuga clan and developed a similar jutsu? anyway, your idea deserves applause  

Miscellaneous Mentality

Zelkmaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:24 pm
I think it is a pretty good idea! Good thinking!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:37 pm
Perhaps he has some unknown Bloodline Limit that's similar to the Byakugan, but my theory (if I had to have one) would be related to plants, maybe he can like use certain plants to see through them and can spy on people that way?

Mind you I don't know what he did in the manga, haven't read ALL about it yet so this is just a blind guess confused  

Raiem

Rock.Lee_Lotus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:50 am
Great theory!  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:42 am
And another thing . Zetsu is the only Akatsuki member(so far) to not have a partner. The guy has been seen talking to himself so he either A. has multiple personality disorder or B. is actually two Akatsuki members in one or at least two different entities, like that Venus flytrap of his talks to him or something.  

Classic Black Sheep

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:01 pm
How can there be a SasukexSakura if Sasuke's an evil b***h? >>;

How is Zetsu's physical condition related to the Hyuuga clan? The Sharingan and Byakugan are not the only special-eye blood traits. For all we know, Zetsu could have genetically altered himself; or was cursed by a Demon like Naruto or Gaara.

Also, some people talk to themselves when they work, and what Zetsu does is, "all in a day's work" for a member of Akatsuki. He may be a Gaara type and sometimes perfer to fly solo, though he could still be a very useful ally. About the talking thing, sometimes even Naruto does it, "Now I wonder where Sasuke is..." Doesn't make him crazy or two people. Some people just like to narrate themselves. Maybe he has a partner, but wasn't with him the, what, two or three times we've seen him?

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:44 pm

Classic Black Sheep

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:56 pm
I'd have to agree more with Shikalee...cause I mean, that's MORE than an eye jutsu. And it seems unlikely that he even would've been born like that, just imagine a woman trying to give birth to a baby with a big venus fly trap around it's head!
I think it's more likely that he altered himself with a jutsu, just like what Orochimaru has done and is doing. But anyways, that guy's too freaky! I like Deidara the best cause of his sense of humour xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:44 am

Syndactyly

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:28 am
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:00 pm
-.-; spoiling
hold up! that's rather interesting.. double personality. In the comic there was another guy with him waaaay later. when Diedara loses his hand and those poeple they used to throw off team 7 and 8 die, the ones pretending to be Itachi and Kisame, there was a guy who wanted to eat as well, he was there his own body...
we'll see later...
here: notice there are 3 men! one of them does not belong to the Akatsuki but wants to:
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/lowq280raw.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=13307

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/281hq.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=14540

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/281hq.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=14541

note: the expressions on Diedara's face are manly! (that's off topic though >.> wink  

Reso Miso Soup

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:35 pm
I agree that you have a very good point there. But I'd have to disagree with you overall.

Byakugan, means 'White eye' Just because his eye form is similar to those of the Hyuuga clan, doesn't mean he's a former part of it. I mean, many people of Naruto have entirely one color eye with no detail, and they're clearly not part of the Hyuuga Clan.

And if he WAS part of the Hyuuga Clan, don't you think there would have been a mentioning about something else that happend to the Hyuuga?

But then again, I may be wrong, like I always am. *Sigh* Except for the point about the Naruto episodes. I told you they're not ending on episode 182. =P

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games