Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieF1228

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:57 am
[-Erik-]
My advice to you?

Man up.

No, I do not intent to offend you or anything. You are your own worst enemy. As long as you let something scare you, it will have control over you.

You might be physically weak or too good to even think of hurting somebody like that, but sometimes you just have to in order to protect yourself from such abuse.

Expect agression and be ready to strike back if required.

But you should also avoid confrontation.

Oh! I forgot to say (I assumed this was known to be in the past for the most part) that I am now home schooled, and have been for a while...But I still see him, because one of my friends' sister just so happens to date this guy...Grr, I hate coincidences, but I'm not letting him stop me from seeing my friend! But yes, I have attempted to fight back; and have succeeded somewhat (well, okay...I hit him in the face leaving him with a bloody nose...and was very wary of him the rest of the day.) And I understand the whole Christianity vs. Occult religions thing..I myself am Pagan. But I have several Christian friends that accept me; one of them has even gone far enough to ignore her mother's plea to ditch me and has made it her goal every day to say something nice about me to her parents. I don't exactly know the details, but she's pretty much bragging about me just to piss her parents off...Although I wish she kinda wouldn't...I'm not the one to encourage this behavior, but it's not like I'm gonna get mad at her for trying to protect me.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:30 am
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
DarkWolfLove
Ya' know, Fluffers, you ridicule and despise Christians for hating others ignorantly, and yet you're doing the same.
I'm all for "sticking it to the man" and doing to them what they've done to others, but you're being hypocritical.
Just putting that out there.
:/

As for the main discussion at hand, I must side with Erik.
Stand up for yourself.
Don't start a fight, but at least defend yourself in one.
Otherwise, you're an easy target.
D:
We all want you to be safe, but the only person who can be sure of that is yourself.
Actually I'm not because even if I say nothing christian's say their thing over a million times, "Homosexuality is a seen." or "Your gonna burn." and of course the people I hate the most use this qoute..."Homosexuals should all die, if they come to my town or my neighbor hood I'm gonna kick their sorry f*****t asses."

All of these qoute's are from actual Christians.

I'm not being a hypocrit but apparently it's illegal here to be against christianity or anything ever even if it's bad right? If that's what college teaches you ******** that s**t, I'm starting my own business man.

I'm not getting brainwashed into a pansy who thinks they know everything but knows nothing and since they so love the mexicans would most likely set a psychopathic rapist/serial killer free rather then having him put to death. -.-

hyp·o·crite

1.) a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

2.) a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

*belie = contradict

-----

Also, they don't teach you anything about christianity or supporting it in college, unless you go to a christian college or take a religious studies class. And even then, they are not teaching you to hate others or to buy into christianity and nothing else.

FYI -- I'm not christian, but I did go to college.

-----

Also, to address the main topic: If you're worried about protecting yourself whether you're in a public school or not, but don't want to fight, carry a can of pepper spray!

But everyone is right. Avoid him as much as you can and don't allow yourself to be put in a situation where he (or anyone for that matter) can corner you. Just be safe! 3nodding  

Kyrellyan

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:44 am
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
I'm not getting brainwashed into a pansy who thinks they know everything but knows nothing and since they so love the mexicans would most likely set a psychopathic rapist/serial killer free rather then having him put to death. -.-

Hey, watch it. I am mexican.

No need to get all racist now >:l

If you want to speak like a little kid without suffering any kind retaliations you should go visit the CB and GD.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:09 am
You are indeed being a hypocrite, Fluffers, and to make matters worse, you're generalizing.
Christians aren't the only ones who "hate" gays.
Many muslims don't like them.
And I'm sure there are countless other people in other faiths who don't like gays, bisexuals, transgenders, people of another faith, race, etc.

And as I said before, hate Christians all you want, I don't care.
But don't generalize and be hypocritical.
What you are doing is the same thing you say you hate them for.
Stating that all Christians are bad because they all hate the gays.
Saying all Christians believe that if you follow some other faith/rule then you will burn.
Saying all Christians hate the Occult.

I will not deny that there are those who fall into one or all of those categories, but not all Christians do.
I understand you feel very strongly about this, but honestly, be smart about what you're saying.
While others have offended you, you could be offending others.
If I changed some words around in your post, I'd call you a bible pusher myself.
:/

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

YukoraDragonheart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:58 pm
DieF1228

Oh! I forgot to say (I assumed this was known to be in the past for the most part) that I am now home schooled, and have been for a while...But I still see him, because one of my friends' sister just so happens to date this guy...Grr, I hate coincidences, but I'm not letting him stop me from seeing my friend! But yes, I have attempted to fight back; and have succeeded somewhat (well, okay...I hit him in the face leaving him with a bloody nose...and was very wary of him the rest of the day.) And I understand the whole Christianity vs. Occult religions thing..I myself am Pagan. But I have several Christian friends that accept me; one of them has even gone far enough to ignore her mother's plea to ditch me and has made it her goal every day to say something nice about me to her parents. I don't exactly know the details, but she's pretty much bragging about me just to piss her parents off...Although I wish she kinda wouldn't...I'm not the one to encourage this behavior, but it's not like I'm gonna get mad at her for trying to protect me.

xD She sounds great.
I'm happy that it's in the past. >w<

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:30 pm
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
Actually I'm not because even if I say nothing christian's say their thing over a million times, "Homosexuality is a seen." or "Your gonna burn." and of course the people I hate the most use this qoute..."Homosexuals should all die, if they come to my town or my neighbor hood I'm gonna kick their sorry person asses."

All of these qoute's are from actual Christians.

And those people are acting like idiots and should be corrected over and over again until they wise up or shut up with their hate.

But once again, not all Christians are that way. It would be quite strange if I said something like that after all. I mean, that would make me some sort of...republican or something! gonk

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
I'm not being a hypocrit but apparently it's illegal here to be against christianity or anything ever even if it's bad right?

Others already tackled the hypocrite statement, but the rules of this guild forbid the bashing of groups. It's stickied and everything too.

Quote:
7. Keep an open mind. Prejudice, racism, and bigotry of a minority, subculture, or group are not allowed. Do not make posts or otherwise display content that "bashes" a group of people. This type of behavior is unacceptable and will get you banned from this guild.

Generally the rules aren't incredibly harshly enforced, but this is to let you know that there is such a rule. The reason for the rule is to show respect towards others, hence Adult Furries Guild.

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
or anything ever even if it's bad right?

Having legitimate arguments or stances upon a religious belief is acceptable, providing it's done in the appropriate manner. Saying "all christians need to die!" or something like that is not appropriate at all. Saying "I don't agree with this part of their belief and think they should change" is the right way to go about it.

Hell, that disagreement with things is what formed all the different denominations and groups in the first place. That's why there are not only Christians who are gay, but there are also straight and bi Christians who hold that the bible says nothing against homosexuality whatsoever.

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
If that's what college teaches you ******** that s**t, I'm starting my own business man.

Hope you have several thousand dollars, plus another several thousand to keep afloat until business picks up and people start going there often. (The start up costs for a niche coffee serving business reached almost $10,000 in an old high school project I did.) That, or you don't mind opening up a franchise of McDonald's or Subway. Of course, if it still goes under all the costs fall on you and if one opens up across the street and takes away your business it's not the corporation's fault.

Oh, and most small businesses fail. So if you think you can really pull it off, go ahead. But that's just a warning on just a few of the potential problems associated with this.

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

One innocent killed makes the entire state and it's population that approves of the death penalty (and arguably those that don't as well) a murderer. If you're fine with being a murderer, then that's your choice. Most people were fine with murdering/"legalized killing" of thousands of innocent people in the name of scientific testing during WWII with the atomic bombs.

Of course, this is all my stance really. Ignoring that the death penalty doesn't reduce crime and can make things worse because the perpetrators now have nothing left to loose so they go all out in a blaze of death... And forgetting that the original intended purpose of prisons and jails were meant to take away freedoms as a deterrent but not become hell on earth... Oh, and disregarding that during the French Revolution the guillotining thousands of people never actually made things better for their society...
...I actually forgot where I was going with this. Oh well, this is just a random ranty thing anyway.  

Garek Maxwell

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:36 pm
And that racist part was totally uncalled for, Ren.

Don't be hatin' on me mad  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:50 am
@Fluffers - this is a warning. You've made your point clear and started an argument that was not the basis of this thread. If you would like to further discuss your views of Christianity, I would recommend creating your own thread or continuing your debate via PM.
Thank you ^.^

@ the OP
You're in for a ride of your life. It seems that gay men (depending on where you live) get more flack than lesbians. Of course guys here, tell me if I'm wrong!
I just know that in high school, I had quite a few friends that were lesbian and gay. The guys definitely got it worse and were beat up/put down the worst.
Don't dwell on the bad things, surround yourself with friends and loving people that can help you. Know that there are always people here to support you and who understand what you're going through.
All the love and all the best from me heart  

Rainey_angel81

DieF1228

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:47 pm
Rainey_angel81
@Fluffers - this is a warning. You've made your point clear and started an argument that was not the basis of this thread. If you would like to further discuss your views of Christianity, I would recommend creating your own thread or continuing your debate via PM.
Thank you ^.^

@ the OP
You're in for a ride of your life. It seems that gay men (depending on where you live) get more flack than lesbians. Of course guys here, tell me if I'm wrong!
I just know that in high school, I had quite a few friends that were lesbian and gay. The guys definitely got it worse and were beat up/put down the worst.
Don't dwell on the bad things, surround yourself with friends and loving people that can help you. Know that there are always people here to support you and who understand what you're going through.
All the love and all the best from me heart

Thanks sooo much! I'm actually surprised at the amount of replies I've received on this thread; but glad at the same time! And yeah...I gotta agree with you on the whole gay guys getting more flack than lesbians. A lot of my straight guy friends (which aren't that many) all seem to think two girls going at it is the hottest thing ever (That's when I pull up the man sex vids to shut em all up)! But then again, I have to say: I am blessed to have the friends I do. I have a girlfriend (who's straight) that will intentionally kiss her best friend (who's a lesbian) when she's upset! My best guy friend is straight, and he's even attending the Gay Straight Alliance group at the school I no longer attend! But I can't say I've never had a run in with any homophobes (the bully story I've told is probably my best example).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:36 pm
Aim for the nose!  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff