You're going to have to excuse me...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:21 pm
*copy/pasted from DA journal*
I know I seemed to have 'just got back', but I'm fading back into obscurity for just a while more.

Here's the gist of what's going down:

- I've come to terms with the fact that my parents really are neglectful douchecanoes, and that this is NOT how normal, happy, healthy people live.
- I've been busy trying to keep my cousin sane, who finally got to go home today after two months here in hell.
- I'm heavily depending on my friends Kevin and Gill for several things which are entirely out of everyone's control, including the chance to see the one person in the world who can make me the happiest, as well as the chance to have a normal life.
- Everyone's poised for a fight and with my cousin gone, I've been appointed the task of protecting my sister from the crossfire.
- Said crossfire could ruin my chances at everything within the span of a few seconds.
- I'm in the midst of a conspiracy: Kev&Gill intend to move to Holland as soon as possible, taking me with them. My parents still have the impression that we're all moving together. They still don't get how terrible they are and how much we want to say ******** NO. But they're the ones working and in charge of the money (they're terrible with it, I mean really, getting ******** iPhones while the kid still needs clothes?) If I'm not more careful with my dealings, I could end up getting my one chance out of here booted out and I'd be stuck here.

I'd start making steps towards getting out by myself (getting a job, going back to school, etc.) but I'm waiting on a lot of things right now, and if I should start now, not only would I not be able to take what I was waiting for without dropping my progress, but if I did, and it all fell through (as these things tend to do) I'd have nothing to fall back on.

All I can do is bide my time and see if anything comes through. Until then, I'm remaining understandably pessimistic, which never helps my dramatic decline in mood whenever things look grim.

I'm sorry guys. I'll probably be back in full force once this particular situation is done with (and a certain benchmark is reached), hopefully by next month. Either way, you won't see much of me.

Till' then, my pretties~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image

Yeeeeeesh!

Sounds rough. Yeah, you get everything straightened out first.
Sounds like a "top priority" kinda thing.

User Image

ArkRaptor
Crew

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:42 pm
Jeez, I really hope things get better for you, good luck!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:49 pm

Damn.

I pray that you'll be able to successfully sort things out, soon...

- P S ii C H 0 -

Lonely Hunter

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces