Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Fallout 3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:14 am
Fail. See my multi-page topic entitled "The Capitol Wasteland" where I rambled on quite a bit about the game. I'm actually near the end of a third playthrough. About fifty-five hours, level 26 I think, specifically going with energy weapons and stealth. I'm just at the start of the last Broken Steel quest, so there's not much left to do. That's okay, though. I'm near the level cap and have explored extensively and done quite a few quests.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:17 am
ArmasTermin
Fail. See my multi-page topic entitled "The Capitol Wasteland" where I rambled on quite a bit about the game. I'm actually near the end of a third playthrough. About fifty-five hours, level 26 I think, specifically going with energy weapons and stealth. I'm just at the start of the last Broken Steel quest, so there's not much left to do. That's okay, though. I'm near the level cap and have explored extensively and done quite a few quests.
I've never seen that thread in my life.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:02 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
ArmasTermin
I've never seen that thread in my life.

You must learn to lurk, young padawan. I think it's on page 2 or 3.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:43 pm
Unless I already know that the thread exists I'm too lazy to lurk.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:55 pm
I just got to thinking if you use the prewar hat, the ghoul mask, and the deathclaw gauntlet you pretty much have Freddy Krueger without the sweater.

Also if you want to be evil try the cannibal perk.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff