User Image

Name: Cécile
Meaning: Blind
Pride: Rouge

Personality: She's a lioness that's blindness has not interfere with her love of life. She takes in every new experience and person in as if she'd never experience it again. Cubs are one of her biggest fears, probably because she wouldn't know what to do with them if she actually did have them. It's not a fear that hinders her in any way, simply one that would make her keep her distance if one were to appear.

Colorist: [ Eskimo ]
Obtained by: Dice roll for a Blind Lioness

Plots!!

[i]I hate you Sister[/i]- This sister is her complete opposite in every way, from her looks to her personality. She's someone that Cécile won't like in the least. But being her sister, she will love. She thinks of Cécile's condition as a handicap and will seek to put her down every chance she gets.

Diseased Love?- Cécile needs a male, preferably one that is overly protective, overly dominant, devious(maybe even evil) male that will both protect her and warp her mind into thinking what he feels is right. But he will treat her with the utmost care and respect. I just want her to be completely taken over by him. His darkness will corrupt her in the worst way! But he has to be subtle about it or she'll notice something is wrong.
((I don't care what he looks like!))