Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Life Stuffs
Bullying

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:53 pm
Yup, this is stemming from another guild, in which one person is saying that is is perfectly normal and alright to bully other people.
Being a person that was bullied for many years, I myself find this person to be completely stupid.
Discuss.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:55 pm
Who is this person? Just a troll?  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:00 pm
They were talking about the guy that killed himself because his roomate filmed him having sex with another guy. The poster went on to say that he was weak and that is why people bullied him before the videotape ever got out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:01 pm
IRL, people think I'm too nice or innocent to be bullied on. Online, I don't have that much of a problem either, I can ignore them if I want to.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:03 pm
that was just horrible what those people did they should be locked up  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:04 pm
I got bullied a lot as a kid...but I used to be a runt, and now I'm a fairly large guy, so that's not really a problem anymore. But I still have this complex about it....when someone threatens me or someone I know, I actually can't ignore it. I think some of you might have witnessed my little spat on Facebook the other day... sweatdrop  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:06 pm
Silas Parrish
I got bullied a lot as a kid...but I used to be a runt, and now I'm a fairly large guy, so that's not really a problem anymore. But I still have this complex about it....when someone threatens me or someone I know, I actually can't ignore it. I think some of you might have witnessed my little spat on Facebook the other day... sweatdrop

I stnd up for people now. I can't ignore it at all if it is happening to somebody else, but directed towards me I just ignore it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:10 am
i hear you the same used to happen to me til i started taking mauy thai it still happens sometimes though ive learned to deal with it without becoming violent its still hard to ignore.  

the ghost of hedeyasu

Life Stuffs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff