Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drawing a Day Guild! Improve Your Drawing!

Back to Guilds

Reply Drawing a Day Guild
Alice's (daily) works of art (if that's what you call them) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AliceofMaidoraHearts

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:43 am
Gilbert Nightray
AliceofMaidoraHearts
Might as well introduce myself. The things I post in here, they probably won't be daily seeing as I sleep most of the day (vampire?), but will just be random crap. Now, as you'll probably see from my drawings, I do have a little bit of trouble with side views, hands, and feet, but I'm willing to learn and take any advice. Please criticize my art, that's what makes me happy, besides meat, torturing seaweed head, and my manservant. (role playing joke, I'm probably the only one who gets it)

Today's entry......A drawing of my dear manservant, Oz-kun! <3
User Image
Any advice? What can I do to improve it?

AMG THIS IS AWESOME;;;;;;

Oh my god! SEAWEED HEAD, you're here! -huggles you and plays with your hair- =w= Thank you, I had too much time in art class when we were doing our watercolor projects and drew quite a few pictures of Oz-kun. (sorry seaweed head, none of you) I was very hesitant on this one because I posted it without finishing! D:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:31 pm
A quick drawing I drew of Iroha Nekomura from Vocaloids for my friend's birthday! heart (which was on Friday by the way >.> ) I drew her Iroha Nekomura (one of the newer Vocaloids) in a Just Be Friends style since we both love that song! :3 (by style I mean clothing and the rose theme) I know I said I wouldn't post digital art, but I just had to!

User Image  

AliceofMaidoraHearts

zenoxy
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:45 am
What inst' to love about the cute and fluffiness of this piece?

Too sweet--- <3

Nekomura Iroha is an absolute DOLL. She has an interesting voice (if used correctly).  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:39 pm
zenoxy
What inst' to love about the cute and fluffiness of this piece?

Too sweet--- <3

Nekomura Iroha is an absolute DOLL. She has an interesting voice (if used correctly).

Awww! Thank chuu!!! <3 I had trouble drawing this because 1. I was completely unsure about her hair color and eye color 2. I suck at hands 3. I had no tablet so it was all drawn in one day by using only a mouse and paint tool Sai! >.< 4. I didn't use any vectors either! D: (which I still have no idea how to use....)

Anyhow, thanks for the nice compliment, it made my day! <3

AliceofMaidoraHearts

CeryB

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:40 pm
Aww your arts are super cute <3  
Drawing a Day Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items