Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Dream Readings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did I help you with my reading?
  yes
  no
View Results

CharonsMaster

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 pm
Hello there everyone. My name is Troy, but you can call me CharonsMaster. I'm what is known as a dream reader. I'll admit that i've gotten some wrong but most of the people i've helped say i changed the way they see dreams. If you've had a repeating dream or nightmare and want to know what it means please post it here or PM me if its too embarassing. It may take some time before i respond but i'll try my hardest to get back to you ASAP. After i respond to you please answer the poll at the top of the post.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:44 pm
Can I try? I had this dream a few nights ago, it confused me.

I was in some kind of camp, outside it was forest but I and some other girls around my age and a bit older [15-17-ish] were in bunk beds and stuff in the bedroom when it started. The bathroom was a seperate room like a bathroom off a master bedroom, but it was pretty big. It still looked old, paint peeling and stuff, but it wasn't messy. I was friends with this girl who slept in the bunk above me [Her name started with H, it was either Holly or Heather] and in the bathroom I talked to two ghosts by looking in the mirror [you can see them in the mirror but not otherwise]. We went hiking, did crafts, like a girl scouts type thing. Then the girl I knew told me there was an outbreak of hepatitis in the camp, and these older girls were giving out green badges. Then Holly/Heather gave three to me, and they said Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis D. The badges told you what you were infected with. I was vaccinated against B and can't get D, but I was infected with A for sure. I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror and see if my eyes were turning yellow, but instead they were bloodshot. The two ghosts were watching me and they looked sad, like they knew I was going to die.  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

CharonsMaster

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:00 pm
This is a very,with no better way to put it, interesting dream. It sounds like yor friends are trying to pressure you into doing stuff.......... out of your age group, if you know what i mean. those friends aren't truely your freinds but peer pressure manifest into your dream..So don't give into any peer pressure around you just stay yourself ok.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:14 pm
I was being chased by about 20 squirrels- so I ran into an apartment that was open. They ended up running off- and I looked around.

Someone was in the process of moving in, which explained why the apartment was open. There were candy dishes set out- so I helped myself to a couple pieces and I started to explore.
Down stairs was a botanica. There was a couple who I know in real life giving advice over the phone to someone who thought she was haunted.

I was wandering around when I saw two very long distorted arms reach out. I called out for the guy, and it was odd because I remember thinking he was biracial, but I know in Real Life he isn't.

There was also a ritual where they were casting small blue crystals- they had eight sides to them. They also had small silver rings and something else- I remember thinking it looked like Ifa.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LadyAmamizu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:04 pm
Hmm... I'll give this a shot.

I can't remember many specifics of the dreams but...

Last week I had a series of dreams, different situations, but each time I became very violent and angry.

One of these, I was attacked by a "friend" (no one i know in real life. just a random person) with their car while I was driving mine. (for some reason I was in a convertible but I don't own one) Like... they were trying to ram my car into a house and kill me and my passenger, who was again... supposed to be a friend but was unidentifiable.

After that event I went back to... well... either beat them up or murder them... I'm not sure which, but I was in a very violent mood, livid, and wanted to hurt the attacker quite badly.

In another dream I actually had a random girl by the throat and beat her senseless after she did... something to upset me... I don't remember. Again, the same sense of violent anger.

A third dream, I became violently angry at a coworker. (we weren't at work... we were inside my apartment) This time, i didn't become physically violent, but I was still violently angry and yelled extremely harsh things at her. (Odd, because IRL I get along with her and quite enjoy her company) We weren't the only ones there either, I went off on her in front of my other guests.

there might have been another dream in which I again became angry and violent but I can't quite recall.

I find it odd that I had these within the same week. I wasn't under a huge amount of stress, either.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:53 am
OK squirrel girl i'm sorry but that just sounds like a run of the mill odd dream. Now angry girl it just sounds like you have alot of pent up anger and you never let it out, just find a productive way to release your stress like exercising or writing in a journal. Sorry it took so long ok. Hope i helped.  

CharonsMaster

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

unseen shadow moon

Beloved Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:00 am
hey^_^ i was wondering could you help me^_^. for a good while now when i fall asleep i see nothing but black, no colour at all just black. im wondering whats wrong, even nightmares would be better than this nothingness...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:10 am
I was going through my house and found two poisonous spiders in a bag (or was it a semi empty trashcan?). One was small and brown the other big, bulbous and orange.

I went to my dad and asked him if he knew there were spiders there. He said yes, and that he had told me how to deal with them (or at least the orange one) by taking it and biting off the stinger at the rear of the spider.

I couldn't do it and I kept thinking about the spiders and was terrified that I might be stung by one.

Have fun with that one~  

Viz_22

Beloved Prophet

CharonsMaster

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:47 pm
unseen shadow moon
hey^_^ i was wondering could you help me^_^. for a good while now when i fall asleep i see nothing but black, no colour at all just black. im wondering whats wrong, even nightmares would be better than this nothingness...
Truthfully girl theres nothing wrong with you cause thats how i sleep, either i get nothing or someone elses dreams, now thats weird ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:50 pm
Hay spider girl next time you have that dream just go and bite the spider ok and trust me when i say all will be fine when you do. Basically you have to get over your fear of things that cannot harm you especially when you're told how to deal with them, just learn that people tell you things for a reason.  

CharonsMaster

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

HorsesOfTheNight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:05 pm
I guess I can give this a try! Hehehe!
For a good portion of my dreams I am fighting and running away from people who are trying to kill me. These dreams usually take place in very complex buildings and cities that I can never usually find my way out of. What is my brain trying to tell me?

Also, awhile ago I had this dream where I was just kinda floating in the deep ocean. At first I was all alone. Only the dark, vast waters of the ocean were surrounding me. Then out of no where this great white shark appears and swims towards me very slowly. Surprising I was not afraid of it. It swam right up to me and let me stroke it. Then I grabbed on to it's dorsal fin and he took me for a ride in the ocean.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 pm
look what you need to do is face your fear ok thats whats the problem with most nightmares, now the ocean one idk sorry but that sounds like something in your imagination. the reason you face your fears in nightmares is to learn something new about yourself. have fun with that.  

CharonsMaster

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Ok, you got me curious.

I can't find any good explanations about this dream anywhere.

In this dream, there are no humans. Just spirits, water spirits, fire spirits, etc. This dream was mainly about the fire spirits. They looked like little small flames. the female flames wore beautiful red and orange dresses, and their heads were in a form of a droplet. Like a candle flame. They had little black eyes, and they didn't looked evil at all.

Now, there was a princes fire spirit, and a king, so far I remember. It has been a while, so I need to think deeply if I want to remember.

Then there were boats on the water, with the fire spirits fighting against another boat. I don't know what kind of element that was. But the fire-team won. And they were very happy

They gave me the title of a princes, and I had to marry a male fire spirit. To create a second generation, which was called flames. I don't know why, each generation had a different name, but it was connected to fire.

They also explained me how the generations were going if they married another element.
I can't remember where it stopped, but I felt happy, and the world seemed so gorgeous and different.

I can't figure out what it means. D:  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games