Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
Long time no see.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YoYo is Luv
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:07 pm
I'm so sorry for not being active at all.

I never thought this would happen, but it did, and here is the reason why.

Quote:
I'm not doing this to seek pity. I'm only posting this to tell you, my friends, what I am currently going through.

As of August, 2009, my mother was diagnosed with lung cancer. The only reason she found out was because a strange liquid had gotten into her lungs. This caused her to have a hard time breathing or doing anything that required her to walk a lot. The result came back...the doctor told her that the cells that they found in the liquid were cancer cells.

They said that they had caught them in time. Which they did at the time. She went into for chemo. Every Friday she had to go in to get her treatment. Her hair was mostly gone. By Christmas she had lost most of her hair.

The chemo treatments ended. Most of the cancer was gone. More tests..even more tests. Summer hit, they told us the cancer had spread to her brain. During the last few weeks of summer she went into radiation. She lost all of her hair.

In August, first day of school, she was sent to the hospital. She stopped breathing. She stayed into the hospital. Never went back to work. It is now October...she still hasn't gone back to work. She has anxiety attacks. She asked me who I was today. I held the tears back and tried to calm her down. I had to, otherwise she would not stop crying. She begs for my dad when he's not here.

So far this is it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:57 pm
dear god..........i'm....not sure waht else to say as i have never gone through anyhting like that...........i am sorry....be strong.....  

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Left 4 Dead

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items