Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serph Bravin

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:19 am
+Anima is kinda furry. Sorta.
There should be a few everyone has heard of, like the original TMNT comics, digimon etc.
I guess there aren't that many furry visual novel publishers.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:33 pm
Gotta check this out, I've only read one manga here, I feel bad now. sweatdrop  

KuroYiff

Isaol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:14 am
Like someone said before Jack, is pretty awesome. You just have to be into the flavor of it. If you do look into it, start from the beginning. http://www.pholph.com/strip.php?id=5&sid=363  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:39 am
Broken Plot Device, Sequential Art (beyond hilarious!), Catena Manor, Peter is the Wolf (lots of naughty in it but still a good storyline thus far), and VG cats (SLOOOOOW to update) are all excellent choices.

I'm surprised I haven't seen Sabrina-Online listed here, it's one of the oldest running furry web-comics out there! Eric Schwartz is a damned good artist and writer. Plus many of it's character's are 'famous' among furs. (Namely Zig-Zag and Sheila Vixen) ( Sabrina-Online.com is the site name) The comic is still ongoing, and even spawned a web-radio series based off of events in the earlier issues.

Sonic the Hedgehog, the Archie Comics version, is another great choice, and it's a still running series that has 'matured' with the readers. I recommend it highly.

Another good site to check out is JayNaylor.com and read up on his comics. Better Days has stopped running due to the fact that Original Life is a continuation of the characters from the first series. Granted they're all mostly married with kids of their own and the plot seems to center around them more. It's a good read and worth checking out.

I would also recommend Chisuji but I find the updates to be insufferably long, plus the fact that they 'reset' the whole series kinda ticked me off to. Artwork is amazing though. If you like Kitsune, they are featured heavily in this comic.

Another good one is Slightly Damned, the story is actually pretty good though the art is a bit lackluster (he's improving you can tell) in my opinion. The 'dialogue' in the earlier strips though is a little, well, immature and childish. Still worth a glancing over.

Lastly I would highly recommend you check out Lackadaisy Cats. The artwork is amazing, the historical information and accuracy is spot on and it's a fairly original work for a 'furry' webcomic. The story is set during the age of Prohibition, (when the sale and possesion of alcohol was banned in the US during early 1920s) and is about the various rumrunners and bootleggers in the city of St. Louis. Once again the artwork is amazing and the characters are both comical and charming, yet there is always the ever present fact that these 'people' are indeed criminals, some of them rather brutal I might add.  

Ulric Kessler

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces