Submit

Sasuke
  Hate him. Traitor.
  Sasuke-kun! *loves*
  ...[neutral thinking]
View Results

Varent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:46 pm
that would be horrible to die by the Mangekyou Sharingans special genjutsu Tsukiyomi (a.k.a. the itachi torture thingy),to be tortured by 7days in his world with various objects yet in the real world its only 7seconds,neway I'm neutral to sasuke because he left his village and his friends to pursue itachi,buuuuut itachi killed his whole family in the most painful way possible also tortured sasuke  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:51 pm
Agenta
I know that most people hate him right now, because he left the village. But think- his whole family, his whole clan was taken from him by his brother at a young age. Of course, being young and gullible, he would assume that having revenge was the only right thing to do. That kind of thinking sticks. Especially when you're shown how your entire clan and family died in Itachi's favourite version of torture. I think we shouldn't hate him at all. In fact, I think we should pity him.

That's the same thing I told my friends when they said they hated Sasuke because he was to serious. Well, wouldn't you turn serious if your clan was completly wiped out by your brother that you use to love, having no one else to love or care for you? and on top of that, you ignore everyone just to get stronger to kick your brothers a** and then end up leaving everyone that you so happen to make friends with, just to go with some crazy preverted boy chasing snake dude (with a freaky tongue xp ). But I guess that's what happens to a boy during that young age, this stuff happens all the time in animes. One of the characters is a badass just because he had a troubled past but usually thanks to that, the character turns out to be one of the badest muthas that saves everybody no matter how cold he may seem in the series (sometimes) or turns into a complete vegetable. xd Even if they then turn bad and then good or good and then bad only because of their past. They try to forget but it only hurts them more, but you guys know what I mean.  

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ichigokurosaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:20 pm
Well, sasuke is my favorite character. His detrmanation to kill his brother is awesome, even though he went to the dark side and his second form looks stupid IMO.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff