Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Eclipse of Worlds

Back to Guilds

A PMD Guild like you've never seen before with a missions system and storyline to meet every RPers needs! 

Tags: Pokemon, Mystery, Dungeon, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply OOC Forum
Favorite Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waifu Trashu
Vice Captain

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:28 am
Just as the topic says. Who's your favorite characters in the guild? Can be anyone and however many~
I'd add more but at 4:30am, I can't be bothered to do much. Debating on how many typos I made.
Anywho, they're in order:

Orion –
User Image
Orion is easily my favorite character in the guild. Despite his simple design, I find it fitting. His grey fur is a great reflection of his age, but it’s also a very bipolar shade as well. Great example of his personality.

On the topic of his personality, I love him as a crazy old man and a Judgment spamming lunatic. I might not know the entire story about him, but as I learn more I love him more. Honestly at first I thought he was just some joke character to brighten things up until I was here for about a week.
Orion’s senseless side was always fun to read and I imagine RP’ing with him like that would be rather difficult and mind numbing…Unless you’re Shawn and can just laugh at everyone else struggling to keep up with the Espeon older than much else of the guild if I recall correctly.
Overall, he always makes me laugh. If I could hug him I would.

Moving on to him being a lunatic, I guess Orion really doesn’t have a “sensible” side, but I have seen him serious in a good way you could say and I’ve RPed with him when he decided to go insane over ending the world. This personality, although somehow being so opposing fits him all too well in my opinion. It sounds nice having a character you can act crazy with, but at the same time have that single character bring on such a threat and just be the biggest a*****e ever.
I should upload all my Orion doodles…

Alfred-
I wanna get in Alfred’s pants <3… dress. stfu . Also one of my favorite characters. I’m obsessed with his design, his battle style, and I take a strong liking to his personality. Thanks to Alfred I prefer male Gardevoir’s over females too.

Tolin-
Honestly, it’s all personality. Tolin has what I consider a perfect personality and his age brings it together, simple as that. My general persona in online gaming is extremely similar as well so seeing Tolin around makes me happy lol. Having the opportunity to talk to him sounds nice considering there’s something to talk about (which would most likely end up being plot related I’m guessing) because I’m terrible at starting conversation. :<

Only problem I could find with his personality is that he could be limited to who he talks to but I have seen him converse with both Digit and Orion so I guess Cys has his knacks.

Solaris-
He's so silly. <3
Solaris is just a big, pink kitty I wanna hug and just carry around everywhere. He's a prince and a big baby at the same time.

Eira-
She’s the type of character I’d roleplay with generally. She's shy, nice and quiet. Her design matches her personality nicely.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:11 am
Unconnected
Just as the topic says. Who's your favorite characters in the guild? Can be anyone and however many~

Orion –
User Image
Orion is easily my favorite character in the guild. Despite his simple design, I find it fitting. His grey fur is a great reflection of his age, but it’s also a very bipolar shade as well. Great example of his personality.

On the topic of his personality, I love him as a crazy old man and a Judgment spamming lunatic. I might not know the entire story about him, but as I learn more I love him more. Honestly at first I thought he was just some joke character to brighten things up until I was here for about a week.
Orion’s senseless side was always fun to read and I imagine RP’ing with him like that would be rather difficult and mind numbing…Unless you’re Shawn and can just laugh at everyone else struggling to keep up with the Espeon older than much else of the guild if I recall correctly.
Overall, he always makes me laugh. If I could hug him I would.

Moving on to him being a lunatic, I guess Orion really doesn’t have a “sensible” side, but I have seen him serious in a good way you could say and I’ve RPed with him when he decided to go insane over ending the world. This personality, although somehow being so opposing fits him all too well in my opinion. It sounds nice having a character you can act crazy with, but at the same time have that single character bring on such a threat and just be the biggest a*****e ever.
I should upload all my Orion doodles…

I vote for the crazy dude biggrin  

shaunsred

Cysic X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:12 pm
Tolin's actually a pretty open guy. He visits a lot of places and talks to a lot of people. He won't start a conversation unsolicited, but he's generally happy to talk with other people about things both mundane and fantastic~ You'll get to see a lot more of the mundane aspect once Serrin evolves, because it'll give him a conversation buddy. Then I really get to enjoy my favourite pair.

As for actual favourites... I'd have to say I have a bit of a soft spot for Tempest. We haven't seen much of her, but what we have has had her as shrewd and cunning. She's got that spark for diplomacy and a flair for business that are combined with a tone and style of speech that commands respect.

Archer also has some interest from me, more for what he has hidden than anything. The cold and calculating--yet loving--thought processes are a source of mild curiousity for me.

As for player characters... that's a tough one. A lot of the really prolific roleplayers in the guild tend to have a much larger portfolio of characters, making it difficult to see them properly. Tommy has basically every third post, yet the sheer number of charries he controls just eclipses any kind of proper individual development. And a lot of the ones we do see more of happen through romantic relationship dialogue, which bugs me because everyone goes straight to married.

For player characters, though... I have a bit of a soft spot for Panda's characters (especially Klash and Scrap) even though he's gone with the wind now, or something. Scrap was just such a little anxiety-riddled guy, but he had a nice sense of childish realism. Klash and Tolin were "kill-things" buddies. o 3o

Geeze, this is a bit of a tough one. We just have so many PC's that are generally good, it's hard to pick ones that are remarkable for specific reasons. I guess all of them, in a way? Everyone has their own little quirks. There's some I like a bit more than others, but, nyeh.

Of course, that's all in additions to the same favourites everyone has.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:21 pm
Nico
He's so bloodthristy...

I really don't know much about his character yet, but he's completely insane and that's hilarious :3

Orion
"IMABALLOON!!"
--Direct quote from our beloved guildmaster, Orion.

Myahahaha! He's so funny. Every time he's roleplayed, you wonder if he's sane or not... completely unpredictable!  

Cassady 14

unleashthepower

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:18 pm
Now I kinda wish I had stumbled on the RP sooner, I wouldn't be so behind in everything/one. *goes off in corner whilst twiddling thumbs* I feel like such a deprived child. o3o  
OOC Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games