Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
About my drawing...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vilogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:35 am
I was wondering if you could tell me what you DON'T like about it?
And how I could improve it, maybe?
All I seem to be getting is good comments and no bad things ;- ; I can't get better with only "OMG CUTE!" 's!! D:
So, opinions please?

Its in my signature :3

lol never thought I would want someone to criticize me before xD Seems strange to me, but I'm not getting any. And I want need it Dx

(note: I didn't notice the blush was roaming off my head until now, lol. I'm changing it now. I was meant to erase it but I forgot o////o On second thought, its EVERWHERE -dies- why didn't i do this before?? D: )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:38 am
aww!! its so cute! heart
anyways, from what i can see, you may want the ears positioned up just a bit higher. i don't know much about art, though,so i'm not sure if that is any help.

The Defective Detective
Vice Captain

Vilogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:48 am
Sacred Flowers
aww!! its so cute! heart
anyways, from what i can see, you may want the ears positioned up just a bit higher. i don't know much about art, though,so i'm not sure if that is any help.

Thanks~
Okay I'll move the ears around a little
Any help is better than none, even from someone that doesn't know much about art remember ;3

And by the way you're glowing >w<

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:58 am
II R A W R I E II
Sacred Flowers
aww!! its so cute! heart

Thanks~
Any help is better than none, even from someone that doesn't know much about art remember ;3

Welcome ^^
and oh, thank you ^^ sadly, only 3 dolphins still live but gold is gold ^^

The Defective Detective
Vice Captain

Vilogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:06 am
Sacred Flowers
II R A W R I E II
Sacred Flowers
aww!! its so cute! heart

Thanks~

Welcome ^^
and oh, thank you ^^ sadly, only 3 dolphins still live but gold is gold ^^

No problem o wo
Aww poor dolphins o n o
Yays for gold! :3 *throws up round gold bits of paper into the air*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:24 am
me wantz chibi... sweatdrop  

Usagi_Shiro

Questionable Shapeshifter

KotaGrey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:18 am

Do want.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:22 am
Usagi_Shiro
me wantz chibi... sweatdrop

I'm thinking about maybe doing chibis for other people, but I'm reeeaally lazy... ^-^;
If I do, it'll probably be the summer holidays in 7 weeks C:
You can go over to the Art forum and find someone that is doing them tho ^^

Vilogue

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:39 am
I think it's really cute, maybe show some more realisitc layering of hair, and perhaps texture of the clothes.

If better means more realistic anyway, it does to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:08 am
Well looking at it and remember you asked for this and I hate to be critical, but first off I like your style. So here we go. Looking at the ears. The left ear looks a little rounded on the edge, but then the right ear is more triangle shaped. Looks off. Then when you look at the bangs not sure if it was intentionally done, but same thing with the rounded and pointed parts of the bangs seems off. Then the tie on the art seems to have been done not in proportion to the rest of the body. Was it supposed to be done with a blush and not have a mouth showing at all? Finally looking at the legs they just don't seem to be realistically separated enough. Like maybe too much space between them. I hate to be so critical and maybe all the things I pointed out were done intentionally, but I hope you don't hate me.

-hugs you tightly-  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Virgo Whiskers

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:26 pm
It's amazingly cute, and way better than anything I could do. But since you asked...

The first couple of times I looked at it, I didn't even notice the little curls at the bottom of the hair.. and they're really cute, so you wouldn't want people to miss them. Maybe something can be done to make them stick out a bit more?
Also, I'm not a fan of how the hair frames the face.. I'm not sure what could be done about it though.
And the eyes kinda bug me as well, but maybe that's because I haven't seen the avi it's done off of. But there just isn't enough definition in the eye for me.

And for the record, I know NOTHING about art, so if you disagree with anything I've said, it's probably because you know more about art than I do and I won't be offended in any way if you think my opinions are total crap ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:43 pm
I really like it. So kawaii.
Maybe less... foggy?
Wrong word maybe...
it's really neat and not overdone... LOVE the eyes...
maybe loose the background the next time around? it's be clearer. put emphasis on the actual chibi.  

EmilyEverlasting

Devout Deadeye

12,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Vilogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:38 pm
Thanks for the comments guys!
Really appreciate it ^^
I shall change those things, when I'm not lazy... O. o;  
Dolphin Mania v2