Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:57 pm
Jackie Flores
Das Rabble Rouser
An SMG fires fully automatic which can be considered an assault weapon.
Don't assault weapons fire medium calibre ammunition, not pistol calibre?
Assault rifles fire a medium rifle caliber round. The term assault weapon is used to cover a larger variety in weapons rather than just limiting itself to just rifles.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:40 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Jackie Flores
Das Rabble Rouser
Assault rifles fire a medium rifle caliber round. The term assault weapon is used to cover a larger variety in weapons rather than just limiting itself to just rifles.
"Assault weapon" is, in media parlance, "it looks scary."  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:12 pm
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Jackie Flores
Das Rabble Rouser
Yeah I know.

I was gonna post that media firearm classification pic where the AK47 is labeled as an M16 then everything else is labeled as an AK47 but I can't find it. I think you have it though. Post it so I can save?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:30 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Jackie Flores
Das Rabble Rouser
Yeah I know.

I was gonna post that media firearm classification pic where the AK47 is labeled as an M16 then everything else is labeled as an AK47 but I can't find it. I think you have it though. Post it so I can save?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:31 pm
Thanks Fres.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:15 pm
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Jackie Flores
Das Rabble Rouser
Yeah I know.

heart

That totally made my day.  

Private Sanders

Private Sanders

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:16 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Jackie Flores
Das Rabble Rouser
Oh, we're going with that bullshit term. ANY weapon is an assault weapon if you assault someone with it.

I'm preaching to the choir here, aren't I?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:58 pm
Jackie Flores
Das Rabble Rouser
Jackie Flores
Das Rabble Rouser
Oh, we're going with that bullshit term. ANY weapon is an assault weapon if you assault someone with it.

Yes, yes you are. And yes I am using that term since that was the term used in the 2nd video. Still that spray fire from the hip crap is funny. Someone's been watching Rambo a few too many times. xd Besides if they were designed to be fired from the hip they wouldn't have a shoulder stock or sights on them.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:31 pm
Jackie Flores
Das Rabble Rouser
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
Too bad the legislators here in Kommifornia won't listen to simple ******** logic.
What bothers me more is that the people won't listen either. In theory the people have the power to change everything but not enough are committed.
why would a government piss people off when it could brainwash them instead...
Yes I know. Case and point with brainwashing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQN1u_aPgcM

"An assault weapon is a gun designed to be spray fired from the hip"

"bullets fired from an assault weapon can go through doors and generally can pierce bullet proof vests"

"1 in 5 officers killed in the line of duty died from an assaunt weapon"

"The columbine shooters used an assault weapon"

"The DC sniper used an assault weapon"

User Image
I love the part where she says they were created for use in trench warfare. No. That was the SMG. The assault weapon wasn't around until the Nazi's came up with it (unless you count the Mexican Mondragon as an assault weapon, along with that unreliable POS the Italians built in the early 20th century), and it was designed to bridge the gap between rifle and SMG. As for them piercing armour, depends on what you are wearing.

The 1 in 5 officers killed in the line of duty comment is probably the worst. Assault weapons aren't common enough to cause that many police casualties.

God, I wish comments were enabled on the video.
this pile of s**t

User Image

but yeah, about commenting on that vid... typical of state loving big government nazi dictatorship types that want to tell YOU everything but will not have a word of what everyone else has to say  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:37 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Jackie Flores
Das Rabble Rouser
Jackie Flores
Das Rabble Rouser

Yes, yes you are. And yes I am using that term since that was the term used in the 2nd video. Still that spray fire from the hip crap is funny. Someone's been watching Rambo a few too many times. xd Besides if they were designed to be fired from the hip they wouldn't have a shoulder stock or sights on them.

See that funny lump on the end of the buttstock? Yeah, there was an attachment that hooked in there and was meant to fit on a soldier's pistol belt, to stabilize firing from the hip.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:41 pm
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Jackie Flores
Das Rabble Rouser
Jackie Flores
Das Rabble Rouser

See that funny lump on the end of the buttstock? Yeah, there was an attachment that hooked in there and was meant to fit on a soldier's pistol belt, to stabilize firing from the hip.
If I recall the FG42 had something similar. Still I don't think the majority of fully automatic weapons were designed for hip firing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:43 pm
Recon_Ninja_985
but yeah, about commenting on that vid... typical of state loving big government nazi dictatorship types that want to tell YOU everything but will not have a word of what everyone else has to say
Yet another think I like about the 1st video. Comments are enabled because the uploader doesn't mind having people discuss things openly on the page. Then again he did present the plain facts so there's not a whole lot he could be called out on if anything.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:32 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Too bad the legislators here in Kommifornia won't listen to simple ******** logic.
♪♫ Music speaks what cannot be expressed,
soothes the mind and gives it rest,

Too bad almost ANY Legislators won't.

heals the heart and makes it whole,
flows from heaven to the soul. ♪♫

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items