Submit

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:52 pm
Thread Title: The Fog Lifts- A Nosgothian Halloween RP

The Fog Lifts-
A Nosgothian Halloween RP

We at 'Welcome to Nosgoth' would like to welcome you to our 1st ever Halloween RP thread. We hope you enjoy your stay and manage to leave the Eternal Prison with your sanity intact.

Please, Please, read all of the post on the first page before posting.

Crew note: Crew please edit anything you want as need be. If you feel ambitious enough to finish the set up before me go ahead. Kain will create a thread in Test forum and set it up once it's all set up in here. (Then I can move it somewhere)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:56 pm
Rules

Thread Rules:
1) Obey all Gaia TOS and Rules and Guidelines.
2) All scammers will be reported.
3) Do not post spam/quest threads/clickable dragons in here.
4) You must PM Kain when you win, no one else.
5) Be literate, no emotes unless your a guild member.

RP Rules:
1) Do not post "PM me to RP" posts. You must RP in the thread.
2) Do NOT post cyber requests... I will report you and delete your post.
3) Quote who your replying to, please, so we know who your talking to.
4) Do not post an RP post and run, it's rude.

RP information:
Everyone in Nosgoth from the Hylden to random Sarafan #135 is invited. (So is the Elder God, but it may not be a good idea to invite him since we have calamari)

All Characters are welcome, OCs are welcome. Try and keep this at least half way literate. Since I’m saying this is a party you, yourself can be a character.

Original Vampire characters are welcome so long as you are not God-modded.  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:01 pm
Legacy of Kain quick info

Kain: main character, kills his son Raziel when Raziel evolves before he does. (Species: Vampire)

Raziel: other main character, evolves wings, Kain doesn’t like, Kain shoves him into the abyss where half his body goes away and he becomes a half dead creature that can shift between the physical world (material plain) and the spirit world known as the Spectral Realm. Raziel spends a good 3 games hunting Kain for revenge. Raziel’s primary source of food is souls (species: Soul Reaver?)

Elder God: think big octopus/squid. He’s got a god complex thinking he’s the ‘wheel that turns Nosgoth.

Hylden: Race that opposed the Ancient Vampires, now extinct.

Ancient Vampires: Cursed with immortality when they cast out the Hylden from Nosgoth. Very pretty beings with wings, now extinct.

Vampires: Sharp fangs, drink blood, you know the kind.

Sarafan: Warriors opposed to the vampires that kill them. (whipped out by Kain at one point)

Everything clear now?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:02 pm
Setting:
Eternal Prision

What you see upon entering is darkness, shadows and various 'torture' devices. Prisoners blinded wonder past crying for jailers. Spiders bigger then men wait to jump out at you from unseen corners. Parts of the walls and ceiling litter the ground. Paths crisscross up and head off into darkness, some climbing to the next level of no doubt even more horror.

The smell of smoke is thick upon the air, and the feeling of fear can be felt everywhere you go.

No matter how many times to look to see if you see someone, you never see anyone watching you, yet you always feel eyes on you.

Starter post

No food, no tables, and barely any light. This isn't so much of a party, or an adventure, more like a fight to stay alive.

No sane person would willingly come to the Eternal Prison, so why are you here?

Grab a weapon, find a party, and prepare to run into the unknown and unthinkable.  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:07 pm
Bad Raziel no RPing yet... Wait till I get it set up in the Halloween event forum.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:58 pm
Okay, so I got one more thing to do for class today, so I'll set this up on Kain in like an hour.  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:10 pm
Samt03
Bad Raziel no RPing yet... Wait till I get it set up in the Halloween event forum.

Oh, no posting yet? Sorry, jumped the gun sweatdrop I guess this is why I shouldn't skim read~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:09 pm
Here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/setting-up-the-fog-lifts-a-nosgothian-halloween-rp/t.66548769/

You can post in there if you want lil

I gotta get it moved as soon as I can (aka get back on my main...) then I'll jump back on Kain for a bit.  

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:39 pm
Okay, thank you~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:59 am
Just a suggestion; would it be a good idea to put screen shots of the eternal prison in the thread? So that people who haven't even heard of BO2 will know what the setting is like?  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas